2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Also three "coming soon" pairs, highs in February (ostensibly the Denim Forbes joints) with two lows in March (Wheats and something else?):

I'd guess that third pair of lows is going to be that "Elite" pair we've been getting snaps of for the past couple weeks...

Check the silhouette's and both are slightly different...One looks more slimmed down than the other...Check the Tongue, Ankle, Toe, and Heel shapes on both shots...

Other option would be the slim IW'esq UN-Space Jams with that heel graphic...

Denim's, Reverse Wheat's, and Elite's is my best guest though...

1st silhouette

2nd silhouette

I'd guess that third pair of lows is going to be that "Elite" pair we've been getting snaps of for the past couple weeks...

Check the silhouette's and both are slightly different...One looks more slimmed down than the other...Check the Tongue, Ankle, Toe, and Heel shapes on both shots...

Other option would be the slim IW'esq UN-Space Jams with that heel graphic...

Denim's, Reverse Wheat's, and Elite's is my best guest though...
Good eye. I didn't notice that when I was looking around on the nike site. Lots of good stuff coming out, I just hope they space the releases a bit. The gold midsole red swoosh Baohaus/Black Sheep dunk has a bit of a niners feel to em. 

Side note, you guys have had some nice pickups. The unmulders and Medicoms looked very nice, as did the black box withe black laceswap. Reps all around.

un space jams or whatever you want to call them should be fat tongues from what I remember seeing..

they'll look better the more you beat em up.

no complaints from me just hope they're not too much of a hassle to pick up.

Agreed...These things are going to look golden when they're beat...

Besides, by the looks of it most of us are planning on picking up doubles...Should make for an interesting visual match up when we pull a DS pair out of the closet, sometime down the road that is, and compare it to a pair we've worn through...

Nike's just throwing us a High Top ~ Raw Denim style ~ version of the originals...These things should age great...

Back
Top Bottom