2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Have to find another pair of BHM with the gradient midsole. Wore them, got caught in the rain and the black got washed out from the upper.
Don't some people use baby oil to get the suede back to being dark? I remember people using it on their BC4s. There is also angelus suede dye and since it is black it seems like it would be the easiest to do. Just throwing some options out. 

#NoRepeats

These need some love
My first pair of SBs
Bought them at Atomic Garage at the block of orange. Guy that worked there had them transferred from the other atomic garage, and wasn't supposed to sell them at that location.

#NoRepeats

These need some love
My first pair of SBs
Bought them at Atomic Garage at the block of orange. Guy that worked there had them transferred from the other atomic garage, and wasn't supposed to sell them at that location.

True og

Don't some people use baby oil to get the suede back to being dark? I remember people using it on their BC4s. There is also angelus suede dye and since it is black it seems like it would be the easiest to do. Just throwing some options out. 

I would take it to a shoe repairman to dye them, but I haven't gotten around to it.

Still would like to see more pics of the denims this will most likely be the first release day SB i picked up since the Mc Fly's. :smile:

Wonder what the sizing will be with the materials?? half size up???

I've been an 11 on all my sb's. the only 2 that i should of half sized up were the civilists and the de la souls

The padding on the inside of the denims look really comfortable!! and i'm glad they're kinda an off white because my other shoes with a super white liner like my doom posites get dirty fast as lighting. I really can't wait to double down on these!

Im guessing that padding forms and softens pretty well cuz those new pics look way puffier than the stashedboxes pic, could just be the pic angle too I guess
Maybe they're a variation in size. I personally feel after you go above size 10 the padding is way thicker to comfort bigger sizing accordingly.

Crazy how time has flown by especially with Nike SB celebrating 15 years. Crazy to think Nike would become a huge player in the skate scene considering the initial resistance due to being a corporation. Check out these vintage skateboarding models that even predate Pro Bs, from 1996.

Nike Air "Choad"

Nike Air "Snak"

Nike Air "Schimp"

Who would've guessed nearly a decade later they'd take the skate and hypebeast scene by storm lol

Last edited:
Yea there were a lot of people who would just clown on anyone that had nike's on at the skateparks but there were always dudes wearin them, it really helped out when there were pros that wore them and talked about em. Reps for the sizing affecting the padding, I didn't even think about that.

Back
Top Bottom