2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

got my WoFs, impressed with the quality. thought the allover design on the grey part was just a print or some reflective/shiny texture, but its actually embossed and thats definitely tight. also glad the grey material is relatively firm rather than a soft suede.

small issue but i think one of the tongue straps is tighter on one side, so if theyre laced loose the tongue kind of sits on an angle....
any way to fix this? if not il just lace em up a little bit higher

Got my WOF yesterday and was happy with them, when I looked at them today mine had two flaws kinda disappointed but just gonna wear them anyways

White paint on stars

I've noticed speckled white spots on the bottom of my WOF's as well. I don't know if they are supposed to be like that or "defects" from the factory

Got my WOF yesterday and was happy with them, when I looked at them today mine had two flaws kinda disappointed but just gonna wear them anyways

White paint on stars

I've noticed speckled white spots on the bottom of my WOF's as well. I don't know if they are supposed to be like that or "defects" from the factory
definitely factory. No sb's have a mixed color sole at the area of the stars (at least from my knowledge), but im going to give them some wears anyways.. at least the redwood laces were fine and these black laces can be easily replaced

White paint on stars

Aglet looks chewed up

Can't say I've ever seen the paint scratched off a sole like that before. Sucks dude.

But if you happen to be anywhere between a size 9.5 through 11, maybe our boy PK might be able to a goodwill swap with you. You know, in the spirit of being helpful to the community and whatnot.

so i'm sorry to bring this freddy debate back up but i was looking at one of the link that was given as "proof" of them being available in other sizes and saw this.

"In the factory, workers were told to tarnish the freddies. This is why they all have slightly different flaws on the leather panels." 

smh what, did they let all the child workers throw the shoes around as a special treat to tarnish them?

^ Togusa, bruh lmao... Especially for using the LD gif... John00 and osyrhiz took all my reps for the day, but I'll get you on the re-up... lol...

Last edited:
Can't say I've ever seen the paint scratched off a sole like that before. Sucks dude.

But if you happen to be anywhere between a size 9.5 through 11, maybe our boy PK might be able to a goodwill swap with you. You know, in the spirit of being helpful to the community and whatnot.
lol repped! But in all honesty im not that disappointed because this one flaw that nike sb rarely does is still better compared to jordan brand

Here are the non-selfish arguments against retro-ing SBs

1. Making something more accessible waters it down and is the eventual recipe to the degradation of the whole culture. ...Look at JB - they were unable to shut Pandora's box. NSB won't be able to either.

2. If you aren't going to do something right, don't do it at all. Quality won't be as it originally was. Mistakes will be made, etc. Leave well enough alone.

3. Are SBs old enough to resort to retros? Once the gravy train of the retros pulls in, it's like an open invitation to cease innovation and new designs, and rest on the laurels of the pas, while turning out uninspired derivations of past glory. Look at JB and much of the rest of Nike.

The short view is that anti-retro is selfish because people want to protect the value of their older shoes. The long views that it may actually prove retroing to be the more actually selfish path, as people may be favoring a chance to grab a few of the shoes they feti****e and don't want to pay market for at the expense of the future of the brand and associated culture. ...Pretty much every time a company goes down this road, the loyalists from before that direction was pursued wind up upset in the long run. ...Just some food for thought. Are we just naively suggesting we repeat bad history?
I can say that for #2 a solution would be jus don't buy it if you don't like the retro quality, simple as that. Let others buy it, and save money in your own pocket. But I can see the validity in your other points, I guess I just don't want to believe that the SB world could stoop so low as JB hahah

Last edited:

White paint on stars

Aglet looks chewed up

the end of my lace on my civilist was bent; easy fix just use a hair dryer and heat it up and slowly bend it back into place, However yours really do look chewed up like you mention

Looks like "PK"  has gone back to his old ways when he was just "dunksb412". Took longer than I thought it would actually.

Last edited:
i got my 2nd pair of id's in and i love em

both pairs of id's, im really itching to make a 3rd pair but i dont know if i can afford it lol
those look crazy, how long did they take to arrive from your order date? does anyone know how long the elephant print will available on ID or typical duration for Nike premium ID option such as this?  

Back
Top Bottom