2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I guess this was a bad time to try to address the other question, LOL.

I'm exercising restraint and biting my tongue on the Freddy thing though.

:smile: i love you too much. You are the man when it comes to helping us out
I love you as well Panda
laugh.gif
. Helping is what this thread is about. We need to talk more often.

Last edited:
I did LC for NSB for a while and came across one being sold on the site. A huge collector in Australia purchased it (trav). All the tags, material, midsole, outsole, insole checked out. The first design was only released in 9. The more common one was released a little later and those were in basically a FSR that escaped the factory.

Here is Trav's pair. He is legit as they come:

http://forums.n-sb.org/thread/quick-about-freddy-krueger-dunks/190703/#2066203

This is also the general guide that has info on them as well.

http://forums.n-sb.org/thread/freddy-krueger-scrapped-version-legit-check-guide/185768/
good looks I'll check this info out latef

Not just the Israel dude, but GMONEY on NSB had size 10 Freddy's as well and dude is 100% authentic all around

Simple fact is John your wrong, you can have all your lovers on this forum support your absolute wrong info that Freddy's were only made in one size but the real collectors know the truth and the truth is your wrong, mad or not your wrong lol

You might be a god to this randoms on this forum but go post on NSB stating there was only one size of Freddy's and your gonna get clowned up and down

Last edited:
You might be a god to this randoms on this forum but go post on NSB stating there was only one size of Freddy's and your gonna get clowned up and down
First off, I've agreed to disagree. And that's it.

Second off, I don't aspire to be a God to anyone. I aspire to change the sneaker community for the good and leave it a better place than when I found it. Aspiring to be a "God" is your failed dream. I don't like you and I NEVER have. From the way you ridiculously introduced yourself into this thread, to your constant need to feel superior to others by putting them down and let's not EVEN get started on your stealing of pictures. Don't you have a fake Concord giveway to go run or something? Why don't you find a street full of traffic to go play in. I will not respond to you any further

Last edited:
LMAO

MAN YALL REALLY HAD TO START THE FREDDY DEBATE.

WE TRYING WALK DOWN MEMORY ROAD.

SBS I OWNED WERE:

BARFS

JEDIS

SUPREME HI RED

SHIMIZU

T-19

GINO FC

THE BLACK ANGUS W DA PINK BIRD ON DA BACK

THE "BADUNKADUNKS" LMAO

MAN. IM THINKING OF HOPPING ON EBAY AND SEARCHING FOR THE SHIMIZUS AND THE GINO FCS AGAIN.

JOHN DO U HAVE MAGIC UP YOUR SLEEVE????

EDIT: AND BAND AIDS. HAD TO DO DA RED LACES : )

Last edited:
thanks man.

actually just hooped on da bay and am currently watching shimizus. fingers crossed.

SB THREAD:

i know we have grail lists but what are your underrated must cops?

First off, I've agreed to disagree. And that's it.

Second off, I don't aspire to be a God to anyone. I aspire to change the sneaker community for the good and leave it a better place than when I found it. Aspiring to be a "God" is your failed dream. I don't like you and I NEVER have. From the way you ridiculously introduced yourself into this thread, to your constant need to feel superior to others by putting them down and let's not EVEN get started on your stealing of pictures. Don't you have a fake Concord giveway to go run or something? Why don't you find a street full of traffic to go play in. I will not respond to you any further

Yo, that's the fake concord giveaway guy?

Every now and then I see some freddys, so basically anything over a size 9 is fake or considered 'grey market'?

I've gone over my rates for the day but the thread had me rolling
roll.gif
, Props to John00, real dude right there, repped.

Last edited:

LMAO. No idea whats going on with this gif but I can't stop laughing

Coulda swore I saw this dude creepin at a wawa last week...

And now. Back to our regularly scheduled program.

Very nice pickup there, Sneakerfan. I'm not talkin' about the hollywood juice's of course tho :smokin

Last edited:
Quick Question

I got my WoFs and went to throw in my BHM gold laces in them but they were to short. I measured them up to the red ones that come with the WoFs and indeed they were. Is that normal?? I'm pissed because the gold laces were niceeee.

Got my WOF yesterday and was happy with them, when I looked at them today mine had two flaws kinda disappointed but just gonna wear them anyways

White paint on stars

Aglet looks chewed up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom