2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It depends on what SB drops after the Wheats. If they do it right, more and more folks will be in here. You know the Yeezy boys follow the hype.

Last edited:
Never understood the yeezy thing but I don't like most things that have to do with Mr. West in most cases. 

Oh and Sway doesn't have the answers either

Last edited:

have to admit blacksheeps revived this thread. We were at about a few pages a week. Now we at least 5 pages a day
Seriously, I come back every night and see 100+ new posts and think something huge must have happened since I was gone

I haven't gotten any SB's in a minute. I always liked the lows, going to try for the highs tomorrow

Last edited:
Anybody in Little Rock know if RCK still has the RF Hi's? I don't wanna make the drive if they don't have em... [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

I dont even recognize about half of these names in this thread though
laugh.gif
We be lurkin, or just haven't posted in a while.

What I love most about sb's atm is that it's great to get a shoe i like without jumping through hoops.

It's nice to have the money, and spend it on something I want, especially when right now sneakers are becoming more and more "expect to pay resale if you have a job and can't be infront of a computer/at a shop on release)

Last edited:
Lol this thread in a couple of mins...... edit I thought the drop was today. -_- back to sleep i go. ISO today forgot.

Last edited:
Next couple of days should be interesting. Over/under on total fit questions incoming?

Over 25

10+ posts asking for links within 5 posts of a link being posted

5+ subtle resell posts

15+ email confirmation/did anyone get tracking yet posts

@jkitty  nvm googled

do you guys prefer the new or old tooling? for me I enjoy the old tooling a lot more than what's out these days
Old tooling, for sure. I don't really notice this lunarlon at all. Although the new insoles look about the same as older, they feel so much less comfortable. The only thing I like is that the heel stitching they put in has cut helped curb the rips in the lining by the heel I'd always get in pairs after a bunch of wears. Also, I haven't liked the shape of dunks since they changed them in like 2010-2011 (wider gap between laces at toebox, lower profile toe panel, swoosh on hi tops is lower to the midsole, to name a few differences).

I promise I will always start reading where I left off, wont lowkey throw resell shoe prices out there, and wait the estimated time of expected delivery before even thinking about asking, with liberty and justice for all, amen.

Back
Top Bottom