2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm assuming the Nike Stores/Nike Towns will also be the 23rd? I was hoping my local would have them tomorrow but they said they haven't gotten their shipment yet so I will probably have to go to Nike. 

I'm only going for the small pairs from Nike.
Gonna try to buy my size from UNDFTD, or my locals.

I'm only going for the small pairs from Nike.
Gonna try to buy my size from UNDFTD, or my locals.
I feel like they will be relatively easy to get. People are liking these a lot but it seems like mostly SB collectors are after them. 

Knock on wood though, I guess you never know. 

Caved in and copped a pair from Nike. Should be here Friday according to the tracking info. Not sure if I'll keep them–I'll decide once I have them in-hand. 

If by chance I'm not a fan and anybody needs a 9.5 for retail + ship. I'll let y'all know. 

Caved in and copped a pair from Nike. Should be here Friday according to the tracking info. Not sure if I'll keep them–I'll decide once I have them in-hand. 
If by chance I'm not a fan and anybody needs a 9.5 for retail + ship. I'll let y'all know. 
Do you have any promo codes for your pair?

Luckily I got home before the wife to grab these of the porch... Lobsters all over the thread!

The lobs had a bad smoking habit tho [emoji]128546[/emoji] baking soda in a container the best bet to make them fresh again?

Edit mfbeee999 mfbeee999 I guess its a bad habit if I deny doing it right haha

Last edited:
my forbes just showed up,  and i must say they are even more fire in person. the denim they used is super soft, not like prior denim pairs. shoe is mad comfy as well. very happy with them. gonna try for second pair on ndc tomorrow dont hesitate if your on the fence homies. 

gif upload

How do they fit did you go tts or half sz up? I'm copping online unless niketown RF sells SBs

Last edited:
I'm thinking about making the drive out. You know whether I should expect a line or what the turnout might be like? I called and the guy sounded like he expected quite a few people. I planned to be there before they open if I do go. I'd just hate to make the drive and not be able to score my 11.5.
they just moved to a new location in the last year and it is always empty when I go in. But maybe this could bring alot of people. I doubt it.perhaps throughout the day but not all at once. They used to have a spot right in market Street but it flooded because of a broken water pipe and basically destroyed there old location, which was a prime spot. So the new spot isn't the best location for passer bys to check it out.

@jkitty  nvm googled

do you guys prefer the new or old tooling? for me I enjoy the old tooling a lot more than what's out these days

Last edited:

Right on. It was empty when I stopped in a month or two ago. I'm going to make the drive so I'm there before they open. Need to get back down my way to make it to work mid day.

Last edited:
I'll say the box series started it. Then the initial hate for the blacksheeps and turnover brought a couple of pages. Most of the love were for the forbes.

Back
Top Bottom