2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Same for me with the white laces. I normally wait a while to pull out shoes I just got but the white laces are going in today and Im wearing them this weekend

eBay bucks @ 8% over $50 purchases...expires 3/1
Ugh. I wish I could find a DS pair of the 2013 BHM (the ones with the red toe) in a size 9. I cannot find this shoe anywhere in a size 9. Maybe one day hopefully. Anyone know where I could find these?

Can't believe no one has thrown Brain Wrecks in the mix for top 3 Blue Box...
if the brain wreck samples came out (with the grey toe box instead of the pink) it would be in my top 3.  todd himself said it was not his decision to change it to the pink toe box 
mean.gif

Hey Folks,

I've been collecting SB's for a couple of years, but now I'm letting my collection go. It's a shame that SB fell off quite a bit (unless to you all, I'm wrong, but that's what I've noticed). My introduction to shoe collecting started with the SB. Any thoughts in your opinion why SB fell off? Would like to hear some opinions. 

Hey Folks,

I've been collecting SB's for a couple of years, but now I'm letting my collection go. It's a shame that SB fell off quite a bit (unless to you all, I'm wrong, but that's what I've noticed). My introduction to shoe collecting started with the SB. Any thoughts in your opinion why SB fell off? Would like to hear some opinions. 
no sb x yeezy collab

Hey Folks,

The division really went overboard with the number of releases during the tape box and after imo, and they spread themselves too thin (bad/corny colors and gradual decrease in quality).

And my top 3 blue boxes:

1. Nitraids

2. Taun Tauns

3. Mets

Hey Folks,

IMO lower quality/uninspired releases, and a lot of people who wanted them just for hype have moved on to Yeezy, Boost, etc.

The community is still strong, a lot of great guys/girls that are really passionate about it.

what's TRD?

I picked up the lost art bruins at marshalls' for $30 this weekend.

I've actually never found a pair of nike SB in my size at any outlet/clearance shop ever in the 12 or so years i've been "into" SBs, so I was pretty stoked on that.

Pretty cool to see SB is re-releasing dark army janoskis, too. My girl bought those for me on our first valentine's day. 

Denims look great guys. I love the look but wouldn't wear them enough to justify a spend.

Almost tempted to grab a pair of koston 3s on deep discount, you can get a couple colorways on the nike site for less than $70 after all the coupons n ****

sharkin sharkin sighting :nerd:

TRD = traditional

Nike SB removed all excess padding for lows and highs now, and that's the new standard for Dunks. Only Quickstrikes will have the traditional padding that we've all become used to.

Has anyone bought/worn the new slim highs?
And I mean like for a day not tried on
Curious how they feel, but not curious enough to buy a pair... no one locally has them as far as I know

Back
Top Bottom