2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DS 10.5 fat tongue ostriches - $210 shipped from JP

https://www.ebay.com/itm/332140629188

Seller also has 9.5 DS Hulks and Futuras for $325 shipped.

Been watching these for a minute... can't convince myself to pull the trigger.

Regarding that smooth leather, I gotta cosign on the recent BTTYS retros. Just picked up the UNLV at the outlet and quality is awesome. Loving the nylon tongue as well, but I wish they came with alternate laces.

Last edited:
Cheech n Chong
Roller Derby
SoL

I'd add skunks in there too, but I don't own them. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Been watching these for a minute... can't convince myself to pull the trigger.

I'm at fat tongue ostrich stan. I love them, one of my favorites. Wore mine last week, they're still sitting out. I will add that the glue is drying up on mine and I'm starting to see some separation. It's not bad, but I figured I'd mention it.

For those that asked...

*Laces were left over SB Red laces I had sitting around.
*But, I noticied that the Red laces from the 2016 Santa Dunks, Mork and Mindy's both matched.

I'm at fat tongue ostrich stan. I love them, one of my favorites. Wore mine last week, they're still sitting out. I will add that the glue is drying up on mine and I'm starting to see some separation. It's not bad, but I figured I'd mention it.

Always gotta have a pair of these on ice. The best black on black dunk IMO

Blue boxes had way too many hits to just name 3. Even the GRs were on point color wise.
agree, my pink ice pair  went straight box to feet and has never left the beater rack lol the blue box blazer grs were also nice colorways

Edit: cant forget spacejam lows, brainwrecks

how was the leather on the shrimps? always thinking of buying a pair, popping off for sale quite often, need a pair of full leather lows for rainy days.
black rains were also descent leather, such a clean shoe for rainy days even the swoosh is like a clear plastic/leather. I seriously think the shoe was designed for rain lol even the midsole is like a bone color so it doesn't stain as bad as a white midsole would.

Last edited:
so many nice cw's from blue box

forbes denim high looking great!  need to see more pics with white laces.  think that's the way to go

Back
Top Bottom