2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

giphy.gif

In your guys' opinion what was the last pair of smooth leather dunks (i.e. not suede or nubuck) that had buttery leather?
At least from what I've seen, these 3 were the last few to have high quality tumbled or full grain leather...non SB of course but close enough.  The suede on these too seem to be reminiscent of the Sea Crystal Dunk Highs.

Got a chance to see those new Elite Dunks tonight. Didn't have time to try them on, unfortunately, but was pretty surprised at how nice they felt. The uppers were suede/nappy nubuck, and were fused to a canvas type material. It didn't feel like hyperfuse mesh to me at all. Tongue was basically what's on the new P-Rods, etc. Just a thin piece of synthetic material. The good news is that there seemed to be more padding around the heel and ankles than the IW's. Beyond that, can't tell you how they feel or anything like that.

Peace,
J

Got a chance to see those new Elite Dunks tonight. Didn't have time to try them on, unfortunately, but was pretty surprised at how nice they felt. The uppers were suede/nappy nubuck, and were fused to a canvas type material. It didn't feel like hyperfuse mesh to me at all. Tongue was basically what's on the new P-Rods, etc. Just a thin piece of synthetic material. The good news is that there seemed to be more padding around the heel and ankles than the IW's. Beyond that, can't tell you how they feel or anything like that.

Peace,
J

Repped ive been interested in these.

latest gift from my fiancé [emoji]128554[/emoji] . I'm beyond lucky to have someone who loves me enough to buy me something this special . I'm just too hype I finally have these , they were at the top of my grail list and I still can't believe I finally have a pair of the dooms . The condition is on pointtttt, og gold restock box , lace locks and everything for $100 shipped

In your guys' opinion what was the last pair of smooth leather dunks (i.e. not suede or nubuck) that had buttery leather?
how was the leather on the shrimps? always thinking of buying a pair, popping off for sale quite often, need a pair of full leather lows for rainy days.

Back
Top Bottom