2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

fewer releases, better materials
nthat.gif
 thanks for listening to the fans NIKESB, 2017 is on point.
wear can i see these each individally? by year

Those look good :smokin

I wonder if the bleach makes the materials weaker.

That switch pick up :nthat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks fellas and i just followed the way unheard of did em except i got a container that could fit both of my shoes completely submerged under the bleach and water solition. With that said these things kept floating up lol i though of placing something on top of them to keep them submerged but thought maybe the area that would be getting pressed down wouldnt get bleached, so i let one side get bleached for 30 mins then flippee them to the other side for 30mins. Stuck em in pillow cases and threw them in the washer for 1 hr cycle, then air dry.

Last edited:
guys, need some help. If im shipping a pair of dunks what size box do i need from USPS and how much does it cost?

thanks in advance!

I definitely prefer how the colors pop and show through on the white LMs more. The blacks are just as great but I love the red and blue laces jumping off the white shoes. The one downside to the white is that the paint almost has a yellow tinge to it.
I got a DS pair but the didn't come with the red and blue laces 
frown.gif

I'm assuming the guy that sold them to me liked and kept them. I would have made a bigger deal about it but he gave me a really solid price. I'll have to see one day if I can get a pair from someone or buy some that are close off fully laced. 
Don't tar and feather me but I like the reverse better than the OGs.  At least as far as color blocking goes. 

Last edited:
Bred J packs on feet today. Does anyone know if the royal j packs crease as bad as these?
These are my daily beaters. I'm hoping they finally fall apart so I can toss em, but damn they won't wear out.

still need to trade both my size 9 lance mountains for a 10.5 . i own the blacks in a 10.5 but I'd be lying if i said i don't want a double up and at least own one in the whites

@Sole Reaver  That bleach job looks great! Really well executed! I'm gonna have to double up on a pair eventually so I can do something similar. Thanks to you and jshortt for the step by step. 

Took this earlier today

same here...i have a feeling the material is going to be on point...I hope i'm not wrong
I have that same feeling . With nike actually listening to us this year , these reverse wheats are definitely not gonna dissapoint . But then again you just never know with nike . They could go from lit to **** real fast

Back
Top Bottom