2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Closed on my house this week and have been working on it. Picking paint colors and have to pick one for the shoe room/closet/me room. Any cool ideas?
Light Color Wall, so the Sneaks add Pop...

ikea-and-hypebeast-design-a-sneakerhead-bedroom-000.jpg

If any brand of nike needs a catalogue of release of a shoe like this for it's history it's gotta be the sb dunk.

I remember in HS i'd read over n-sb.org and their dunkepedia, which had pics of every dunk at the time and whatever the dunks story was.

It's kinda lame that newer hype shoes don't have stories or inspiration. 

I don't think the gif you posted is only GR or whatever but the sea crystal lows are missing form 2016 right? I do see the box series included though

https://thepremierstore.com/products/dunk-low-pro-iw-sea-crystal 
I always thought it was a shame that SN didn't finish their SB archive. Didn't even finish the blue box era 
frown.gif

http://sneakernews.com/nike-sb-skateboarding/

not bad bro, you use angelus paint?
yep, angelus leather paint as they got no navy suede dye, at least not here in Europe. It is a pain in the *** to get a hold of angelus here anyway so i used that what i was able to get. the texture of the suede on the swooshes is now gone of course, but i think it's quite ok, as different textures on swoosh and rest of the shoe is a common thing anyway with dunks. made a few tests with some sharpies beforehand but none of them would produce the navy tone i was after.

Day 8...Still my all time favorite Mid. Nitraid's I've beat them over the years but quality was top notch . 1 of 2 Elite SB's label and back when dunks were $80 these were $120. I know not alot of people like mids but I wish they would bring them back strap or no strap I like them.

post a picture

Last edited:
Denim material is nice... this year has potential, looking good... one of my pairs is currently getting washed of the bleach... they looked good [emoji]128077[/emoji]
 Post some pics when they're finished!
fewer releases, better materials
nthat.gif
 thanks for listening to the fans NIKESB, 2017 is on point.
As always, coming in clutch with the graphics. This is dope to see. 

Got my Forbes in the other day and finally got around to some photos. Happy Friday y'all!

yep, angelus leather paint as they got no navy suede dye, at least not here in Europe. It is a pain in the *** to get a hold of angelus here anyway so i used that what i was able to get. the texture of the suede on the swooshes is now gone of course, but i think it's quite ok, as different textures on swoosh and rest of the shoe is a common thing anyway with dunks. made a few tests with some sharpies beforehand but none of them would produce the navy tone i was after.
was thinking of painting the swoosh yellow seeing as these are sometimes referred to as barcelonas
Truly is

Can you imagine 1,000 years from now when someone searches the internet using their mind control and finds this picture.
laugh.gif

I hope someone does find that picture 1000 years from now. Whoever that person is will undoubtedly copy the coolness in that photo and instantly start a 3017 fashion revolution.

^^Repped

I wish I could find a pair of black LMs for a decent price. I have the white and thought it would be enough to be happy but I now wish I had the black as well. 
laugh.gif

^^I honestly would say the black pair is the pair to get between the two. I honestly like the white pair more since I think it does "standout" a bit more, but comparisons from both times I've had the set, I can honestly say the leather on the black pair is a tad nicer. I'd still lean toward keeping the white pair if I had to choose, but the leather on the black pair is deff a bit more softer/buttery, but overall both pairs are great regardless.
Agreed. I went with the white because the paint rubs off on the whole shoe vs just the toe box and heels like on the black pair. 

was thinking of painting the swoosh yellow seeing as these are sometimes referred to as barcelonas
never heard that, but looking thru some barca pics on the net right now it sure makes some sense.. 
(found this render: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/16/4a/4b/164a4b36f948eec8bb442050c8bd751e.jpg )

colors seem to be a bit different on the SBs, but it could work quite nicely anyway, maybe try the effect by lacing them with yellow laces?

for yellow the angelus leather paint would be better than the suede dye for sure.

Last edited:
I definitely prefer how the colors pop and show through on the white LMs more. The blacks are just as great but I love the red and blue laces jumping off the white shoes. The one downside to the white is that the paint almost has a yellow tinge to it.

Back
Top Bottom