2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bruh.. I havent been in this thread in a while.. So when I Got an e-mail saying some Reese Forbes dunks released, I almost lost it fam. Thought it was those buttery wheats that came out way back when and was re released celebrating the 15 year anniversary . :rofl: .. I don't know why my mind bypassed the Hunters or the Denim Lows, but I guess that's what happens when you continually chase a grail..

Denim HI's are cool too

Bruh.. I havent been in this thread in a while.. So when I Got an e-mail saying some Reese Forbes dunks released, I almost lost it fam. Thought it was those buttery wheats that came out way back when and was re released celebrating the 15 year anniversary . :rofl: .. I don't know why my mind bypassed the Hunters or the Denim Lows, but I guess that's what happens when you continually chase a grail..

Denim HI's are cool too

But those drop this month b.

Bruh.. I havent been in this thread in a while.. So when I Got an e-mail saying some Reese Forbes dunks released, I almost lost it fam. Thought it was those buttery wheats that came out way back when and was re released celebrating the 15 year anniversary .
roll.gif
.. I don't know why my mind bypassed the Hunters or the Denim Lows, but I guess that's what happens when you continually chase a grail..

Denim HI's are cool too
Stay tuned. A low "reverse" version of the wheats you mention are coming soon.

what are your thoughts on nubuck used as toe box? I had a dunk low with nubuck as toe box and after a lot of creases the nubuck would peel itself revealing the fibers underneath. Should I be more careful with nubuck toe boxes?

Off topic: I wish the dude that won Heinekens from UNDFTD would hurry tf up and pick up his pair so I can finish this graphic with the 15 Dunk giveaway.

On topic: Size 13 Real Tree mids on GOAT for $135.

HAHA!
Man Those Reese's looking so lovely...
Y'all seriously made my day..

Let's speak more things into existence

Need blue and maroon hemps
Shanghai 1's
And futura lows ...[emoji]128064[/emoji] for now ha

Off topic: I wish the dude that won Heinekens from UNDFTD would hurry tf up and pick up his pair so I can finish this graphic with the 15 Dunk giveaway.

On topic: Size 13 Real Tree mids on GOAT for $135.
how do you just leave a free pair like that sitting at a shop, id be paranoid af that they would get "lost" and the employees wouldnt be able to find em if they sat for more than a day. even if i was hundreds of miles away i would make a trip out there, but thats just my paranoia, we're best friends :smile:

Closed on my house this week and have been working on it. Picking paint colors and have to pick one for the shoe room/closet/me room. Any cool ideas?
Congrats...go with a DJ Clark Kent/112 theme. Black/gray/volt. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom