2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So if they're not the Forbes release, then are these another colorway scheduled to release?
You guys seriously think that's the forbes retro? I stumbled on the guy's page last night, he posted several pictures, one of which mentioned it's a soleswap. www.instagram.com/ronnie0113 But 1) no extra protection for first two eyelets 2) it's the same narrow space between the laces near toebox 3) no added text on the tongue.

Ahh okay, thanks for the clarification.
Happy to help! Sorry to sound rude, I just thought I cleared all that speculation but people still thought that picture was the upcoming release. But for anyone else that didn't see, I posted up the story behind those white-midsoled wheat forbes earlier on this page. (sole swap)

maxresdefault.jpg

Idk why, but my Forbes Highs are more comfortable than the Homegrown Highs...Is it because of the traditional padding they used?

Idk why, but my Forbes Highs are more comfortable than the Homegrown Highs...Is it because of the traditional padding they used?
they both have the same padding. TRD just means regular new tooling dunks as opposed to the new slimmed down IW stuff. its not like theyre going back to the original padding from like Gold Box era

Back
Top Bottom