2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Grailz boy gone btw.
Until he signs up again

What's backstory on the "uniquekickz" guy tho? (if youd happen to know)
he scammed people in the cologne thread. he was a splitter, basically its someone who grabs a full bottle of cologne and splits it up in smaller portions so you dont spend $300+ on a bottle, youll get like 10ml for $28, helps so that you can see if youll like it or like i said you cant justify shelling out so much money on a bottle of cologne. well dude had been apparently doing splits for a while maybe even years, the last one he did though he never shipped out the cologne, never refunded the money, and went ghost until he tried to come back under Jordanfanatico and was caught 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

he scammed people in the cologne thread. he was a splitter, basically its someone who grabs a full bottle of cologne and splits it up in smaller portions so you dont spend $300+ on a bottle, youll get like 10ml for $28, helps so that you can see if youll like it or like i said you cant justify shelling out so much money on a bottle of cologne. well dude had been apparently doing splits for a while maybe even years, the last one he did though he never shipped out the cologne, never refunded the money, and went ghost until he tried to come back under Jordanfanatico and was caught 
laugh.gif

1428af11_MarcusCambyGetOuttaHere.gif

Wow, I bought some cologne from him a few years back. Didn't know he was scamming like that. I knew he rubbed a lot of people the wrong way though​.

splitting cologne lol.

next you'll tell me dudes go in on a pair of kicks to share as well.

"I get them from the 1st-12th them ship them to you for the 15th-28th" lololololol

as crazy as it sounds I beat there's people actually doing this now that I've typed it out lol

Last edited:
splitting cologne lol.

next you'll tell me dudes go in on a pair of kicks to share as well.

"I get them from the 1st-12th them ship them to you for the 15th-28th" lololololol

as crazy as it sounds I beat there's people actually doing this now that I've typed it out lol
aint the same man some cologne can get pricey not to mention cologne can smell differently from person to person... why waste $300 on something that you may realize may not work on you lol most of the colognes i get splits from i cant find at any of my local malls so i cant test em out

Non SB today:
2hr2xc5.jpg

I got them jawns too. The leather is so nice. Just bought the Michigans, just waiting for em in shipping

Btw am i the only person who puts SB laces in any kinda of dunks? I put red SB laces in my UNLV & is gon put Navy SB laces in my Michigans when i get em lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom