2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wore these today.

Wore these today.
fresh, always wanted these but i just cant justify spending some of the prices i see online for these. how much you think these should go for DS?
1082430_10151573877431020_381876326_n.jpg

Great minds ! I actually just UNDS mine a few days ago. I purchased these DS for about 2 bills. not a steal but i had to have these

My feet seem to be slightly wide so I go a half size up for jano's. Otherwise it would be a lil tight around my toes.

hi, i was wondering if anyone have a pair of those cassette playa dunks.. its been a while and i haven't really worn them too much, but i noticed that the clear plastic parts of the shoes have started to yellow, like the nike check and the heel tabs.. anyone happened to have the same problem or have a solution as to how to get rid of the yellowing? Thanks in advance!!

hi, i was wondering if anyone have a pair of those cassette playa dunks.. its been a while and i haven't really worn them too much, but i noticed that the clear plastic parts of the shoes have started to yellow, like the nike check and the heel tabs.. anyone happened to have the same problem or have a solution as to how to get rid of the yellowing? Thanks in advance!!
You can find posts all over NT addressing that. Sea glow is one way.

thanks for the quick reply, but where im from i don't think i can find sea glow :\ i've read some posts about headlight cleaners .. thinking about trying that.. and then theres the hair dryer to defog the plastic.. but i don't think thats what I have right?

Its just oxidation. Sea glow or retr0brite (google them to find out how to make, or order) are probably the best methods to try and remove the yellowing. If there's a fog or moisture inside the plastic, the hair dryer method would only be temporary though.

But like MissMyMoney said, there's plenty of stuff on repair/restoration in the forum.

Should i really half a size up on Jano's like that video suggests?? I'm mainly a 11 in SB's Jordans etc

Be careful with Janoskis. Even if you dont have a wide foot and get a half size up, they can be tight at the top of the foot where the laces are but can be broken in slightly. the digi florals broke in nicely but my regular colors and other premium colorways ordered from UK didnt break in as well.

My local showed me some pics of those from the 1st quarter meeting. The leather on those looks better than the iphone pics he showed me. I dunno.. just seems a little plain IMO.

Back
Top Bottom