2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A nice september suprise!

Coppping

the water drops are insane! they look super real. i honestly thought they were just trying to be "artsy" and put real water on them. But that icy sole is eh to me. just my .02

the water drops are insane! they look super real. i honestly thought they were just trying to be "artsy" and put real water on them. But that icy sole is eh to me. just my .02
me too lol i thought they just put water drops on them also... They look pretty clean but nike sb has been releasing a good amount of clear/icy soles this year so i may pass but who knows until more pics drop

thanks for the quick reply, but where im from i don't think i can find sea glow :\ i've read some posts about headlight cleaners .. thinking about trying that.. and then theres the hair dryer to defog the plastic.. but i don't think thats what I have right?
you have to order it from online.

Video about the 'Rumors' of Nike SBs going on NDC

At one point, back in 2004-2006, it was nearly impossible to get SB's..  It was a highly sought and trafficked item at those times...  Only small "skateboard" shops had them, and they wouldnt even release at NIKE outlets or NIKE.COM.   After 2007, 2008, they started falling off, especially when the Nike 6.0 came out and copied the style..  I think in years to come, SB will push to make a strong comeback..  Just in the past year, they have put out some real crazy shoes.. The kind of stuff, that once that hype picks up, they will be high dollar, highly sought after items... Its just trends pushing through trends.. and history always repeats..   

Last edited:

At one point, back in 2004-2006, it was nearly impossible to get SB's..  It was a highly sought and trafficked item at those times...  Only small "skateboard" shops had them, and they wouldnt even release at NIKE outlets or NIKE.COM.   After 2007, 2008, they started falling off, especially when the Nike 6.0 came out and copied the style..  I think in years to come, SB will push to make a strong comeback..  Just in the past year, they have put out some real crazy shoes.. The kind of stuff, that once that hype picks up, they will be high dollar, highly sought after items... Its just trends pushing through trends.. and history always repeats..   
You're right. I think that there are new factors and ways to pick them up now that would make it easier for folks to grab a pair. Plus, the whole aura of 'support your local shop' mentality kicks in heavy. 

Thanks for watching my dude. 

really? i found SB's relatively easy to get back in those days. maybe it was different for me being in nyc?

i wonder if the local shops will stop carrying sb's when NDC starts to drop them. Either they will or maybe it will force them to sell at box price. Right now it seems to be pretty easy to get the major releases because its more of a quiet thing you have to research. Once they go to every major retailer the smaller places will get forgotten and the big chains will get the campers. Either way its gonna change the game when nike starts dropping QS's

Back
Top Bottom