2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On further inspection I think all the shoes in the photo are fake lol. The man said he wanted $140 CAD for the iron mans

are these fake nike sb iron mans?

$_27.JPG
shape is the easiest giveaway on all the shoes..too bulky..and the attempt at the nappy suede for the skunks is laughable..

Also

Blue box wrong shade
De las have obvious flaws
The price for the iron mans u can tell fake without even looking

Im surprised the SB market dry with the current sneaker culture is heading. I would have expected people to sell their SB, Jordan collection. Still searching for my grails (heineken) for a good price in a size 9 or 9.5. can anyone point me in the right direction?

Anybody who has SB/Jordan's worth selling know what they have and are keeping them/posting up with unrealistic prices because of where the sneaker culture is headed. That would be the reason in my opinion, not to talk down on current shoes though. There have been decent releases but nothing a non hypebeast will line up for. Don't get me wrong though because I have picked up almost half the dunk retros this year and don't hesitate to beat em.

Yeah just the other day I was looking at a pair of tweed highs in my size listed around 4-450 or so. Made me sad because honestly although people here will say it's wearable, it's 13 years old, it's about 5 years past it's prime. Because of greediness the shoe has expired, unworn. What a waste.
In a few years there will probably quite a few pairs of skunks gone the same way because people just can't negotiate or take other buyers situation into consideration. I have always sold for fair prices because part of this is making others happy with something you're not even using. S***, I have even given away some dunks for free, even on this board because I'd rather know someone was getting joy and use out of it than forever sitting on some eBay listing. I wonder if that tweed seller will ever come to his senses and list that for about 1/2 or 1/3 of the price, or if he'll just end up tossing it in a donation bin when he needs more space in his closest.

If anyone has a spare pair of the black speckled laces that came with space tigers, I'd be happy to buy them off of you, or trade you a couple pairs of extra SB laces I have laying around. Thanks in advance.

Yeah just the other day I was looking at a pair of tweed highs in my size listed around 4-450 or so. Made me sad because honestly although people here will say it's wearable, it's 13 years old, it's about 5 years past it's prime. Because of greediness the shoe has expired, unworn. What a waste.
In a few years there will probably quite a few pairs of skunks gone the same way because people just can't negotiate or take other buyers situation into consideration. I have always sold for fair prices because part of this is making others happy with something you're not even using. S***, I have even given away some dunks for free, even on this board because I'd rather know someone was getting joy and use out of it than forever sitting on some eBay listing. I wonder if that tweed seller will ever come to his senses and list that for about 1/2 or 1/3 of the price, or if he'll just end up tossing it in a donation bin when he needs more space in his closest.

Do dunks fall apart ? why wouldnt they still be wearable ???

Triple black joints should be trickling into shops:

Hopefully lol. Checked euro shops using the style code and some have them posted, but still as "coming soon"

Color and shape look off on these?
For reference they are a size 6.

IMG_5266.jpg

Yea the blue looks a bit dull/darker than I'd expect and the overall shape/proportions on the shoe look off. Even being a smaller size, that swoosh looks horrible.

Yea the blue looks a bit dull/darker than I'd expect and the overall shape/proportions on the shoe look off. Even being a smaller size, that swoosh looks horrible.

Asked the seller for pictures of the size tag and he was baffled because they don't have a Sz tag on the inside.

|l

Back
Top Bottom