2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Scratch what I said about space tiger laces. Got them in and there's a one inch rip on the heel by the swoosh where it's canvas, must be from original owner slipping them on and off |l It wasn't pictured or mentioned in the item description so I will be taking advantage of ebay's buyer protection.

Supas are confirmed a low to high right? If so I'm afraid they might suffer from not working as well as a high top like some others, unlike say the Flashes which would look great as a high top. Either way they probably won't get the colors right or some other detail that will throw the shoe off. :frown:

CA0DB2ED-3307-4480-961E-886CA4E0BEC4.png
607D1484-4455-4D0C-A0DD-49708B19295E.png

I sold most of my heat... I just couldn't wear it. I feel sad but it's cool. My gf didn't give a f. I'm sadd. But she's cool with me buying stuff on sale! I'm crying! I did don't want to sell it!!!!!! Fml!!!!

Last edited:
Those dunks are whatever. I'll pass.

Anyone still looking for the Momofuku dunk highs, Supreme LA has a shipment. I don't know how many they have left but I don't think it's a lot. I'd gotten info before the original Momofuku drop that they'd be super limited, but I wasn't sure and wanted to see how it played out before I said anything in the thread. I'm not one to hype ****. Looks like it was correct though. The only place in the states that they dropped according to my info I was given was NDC, Momofuku and Supreme LA and NYC. A lot of BIG SHOPS got stiffed on that release.

Those patent highs look terrible, we've seen too many patent leather SBs in 2017 (frankly, one is too many).

Back
Top Bottom