2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah Pro B’s were definitely looked down on in the early days of Dunk SB’s...Never understood the hate...They were only missing the damn Zoom Air insoles...

I had the White Patent / Grey pair and wore them things yellow...

Had the same pair. Classic cw, the yellowing was terrible.

Just received my pair from Shoezeum's auction a few days back. Not exactly a dunk SB, but close enough. This was probably one of the hardest for me to find DS in my size, and I'm glad to have finally found it:

IMG_2888.JPG

Congrats on the pick up.they look beautiful. I started a discussion on this pair a few pages back on 9213. Chime in with your input

thanks, gents. sold off a few gems to justify the purchase (mainly ds supreme blazer set), but very happy with the decision. knew I'd never come across ds 10/10.5 w og all ever again (at a relatively fair price), so had to jump immediately.

Not usually into selling off multiple pairs of sneakers to fund a single pair but in this case that would’ve been hard for me to say no to...A DS pair in your size is like a once in a lifetime deal...

I’m in the same situation myself...If a DS pair of Denim Lows ever popped up in an 11.5 I’d sell my entire collection for them...

So what other trd is suppose to release this year aside from the supa? I'll cop supas on disco but I'd like to know what else to expect this year. Jeff staple keeps making subtle hints about a possible pigeon retro but I highly doubt it . He had that bear brick release but I feel like he has something else up his sleeve. It would be a good way to end staples 20th anniversary

Back
Top Bottom