2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

819190F3-3830-4C7B-85C2-8F25A1CB2CFA.jpeg

image.jpeg
These for a low-key Friday night.

As far as the supa highs go,I definitely understand the appeal but as a Georgia bulldog fan I wouldn't be caught dead in orange and blue

Glad the thread's been resuscitated lol.

Anyone know how the Zoom Dunk Highs fit? Still haven't seen any brick & mortar shops in NY with pairs of the Black "Bota" Highs.

Just received my pair from Shoezeum's auction a few days back. Not exactly a dunk SB, but close enough. This was probably one of the hardest for me to find DS in my size, and I'm glad to have finally found it:

IMG_2888.JPG

My new pair vs. beat up pair:

IMG_2889.JPG

I’m a couple beers deep, but this seriously brought a tear to my eye. That pair means so much to me.

I’m a couple beers deep, but this seriously brought a tear to my eye. That pair means so much to me.

Exactly the reason why I had to buy it. This was my first pair of dunks I ever bought. I remember back in 03 or 04 when I spotted some random dude in my class rocking these. That's when I knew I had to get myself a pair.

You know sitting here thinking about it...Nike could've at least gone with a fully padded fat tongue on all the high OG colorways this year...Of course a straight up retro of the originals would have been perfect, but I think it would have been a nice little nod to the originals...

Off topic but anybody in here rocked the Koston Hypervulc’s? Looking at picking a pair up but I’m kind of off about the sizing...Thinking I should size up from my Dunk size...

Nice shoezeum comeups. I went for the plums but price got too high for me for a pair w no box.

Got these last week -- a dream come true. Ds 10.5. My teen years were spent drooling over this pair on this very forum :pimp:

Congrats! That's one heck of a pickup.

Back
Top Bottom