2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So if those are the scrapped ugly Christmas sweaters I wonder what the version they gonna come out with is gonna look like??

Safari Dunk Highs for $57 before shipping courtesy of Kicks Deals.

http://store.unitefootwear.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-black-atomic-red-305050-066/dp/12324

Coupon code fittingly enough: KICKSDEALS

I'm with you, Cy.

Those 2 pairs will be copped - hopefully for below retail.
You already know homie.

If they hit my outlet, you'll be one of the first I hit up....

glasses.gif
Thought we were boys doe?
mean.gif

100x100px-LS-516e82d8_av-135402.gif

Nice pickup cy, how you like em in person? Shoot an on-feet if you get a chance, still debating whether ima cop.

Thanks man but these won't be in rotation until I complete the tri-fecta...

I wouldn't sleep if I were you though. These joints are tough....

Last edited:
Called that spot for Digi florals yesterday about 4 hours late lol. Not too worried about securing these for a good price though. Dope shot up there homie. :smokin

been a minute. in here. so much stuff going on.

that "water" print does not look right. maybe water drop design. looks like "water drops" stuck on the shoe. not feeling them.

still waiting on those burgundy dunks. i'm on west coast and haven't heard anything.

nice pick ups and pics everyone.

so much deals on recent dunk releases but still can't pull the trigger. like those ACGs though.

If anyone is interested. I have a pair of the Walk of Fames in size 13. I was planning on returning them to the store, but I thought I'd see if anyone here needed a pair. I just wanna get my money back on them. Paid $120/shipping. If no one wants them ill just return them. PM me if interested.

Im loosing my mind waiting for those new camo Janoskis to drop, scared ill miss out on a tweet or IG post. could have copped yesterday but i was off playing GTA all day and didnt check anything :/ . I just want to get them secured and over with before I have to go out of state. really want those maroon lows tho, been on my radar for a full month.

any word on a release date for the Made for Skate Mids? I think that will be my only SB shoe purchase this year, possibly in general. Gotta gear up for Christmas purchases.

Back
Top Bottom