2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The pop up shop was a ****ing ****show. I waited from 5:30am until 5pm for them to tell the crowd they miscounted and they ran out -_- like are you ****ing serious? As if they didnt backdoor pairs to hypebeasts paying extra money for extra pairs. What a horrendous release. Never again. See y'all in the thread on Saturday smh

The pop up shop was a ****ing ****show. I waited from 5:30am until 5pm for them to tell the crowd they miscounted and they ran out -_- like are you ****ing serious? As if they didnt backdoor pairs to hypebeasts paying extra money for extra pairs. What a horrendous release. Never again. See y'all in the thread on Saturday smh
That sucks man, I know you have been all over this release. You are one of the good ones.

How did you not get an earlier band then that? I know a guy who got there 11am and ate

D9F0E3A7-1667-4682-B133-1081F2DBF886.png
2A79BFAB-470B-432E-AED5-FB1E57C3ABB8.png

Damn... lows are expensive now.. used to be $70... Not that I'm surprised seeing what they did with them "remastered" Jordans and charging a premium just to change the jumpman logo to a swoosh.
Nike's inflation prices seem to be exponentially higher haha

you have to expect the worst when you go to these hyped releases. you have the druggies w
How did you not get an earlier band then that? I know a guy who got there 11am and ate

It was random they just picked random people off the line. I completely lucked out. I walked to the back of the line of about 400 people and was patiently waiting while others were cutting and security pulled me to the side to get a band. Then the wait was super long for some reason and of course the big resellers dont play fair and get their pairs by any means. One was so obnoxious when a kid called two out for going in multiple times one of them screamed "loopy loop"before walking in the store :lol::smh:

you have to expect the worst when you go to these hyped releases. you have the druggies w

It was random they just picked random people off the line. I completely lucked out. I walked to the back of the line of about 400 people and was patiently waiting while others were cutting and security pulled me to the side to get a band. Then the wait was super long for some reason and of course the big resellers dont play fair and get their pairs by any means. One was so obnoxious when a kid called two out for going in multiple times one of them screamed "loopy loop"before walking in the store :lol::smh:
If I went I would've definitely got my pair f that. Like you said you gotta be prepared for releases like that

Pretty sure these are gonna go quick so waiting around probably won’t be an option.
Also they do come with the pigeon pink laces there was some picture posted of a lace swap a good amount of pages back

Ehhh ill try to cop then if i miss out on the other 2 or 3 sneakers im trying to get on Saturday instead lol

As long as @John00 posting phone order #s & rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 posting web site links i feel like i gotta chance lol

Also can someone post that lace swap pick in here? :nerd:

Anybody know what that early access code was about thats suppose to be releases
That sucks man, I know you have been all over this release. You are one of the good ones.
Yeah man it does suck but hopefully we all eat on saturday smh I have been all over the release lol that's why I'm trying to secure my size 11. Anyone know if blades here in nyc is having an in-store release?

What exactly did folks get today? Some etching on the shoe, and what else? Hopefully the resellers just break even :lol:

What exactly did folks get today? Some etching on the shoe, and what else? Hopefully the resellers just break even :lol:
From what I've seen the "big" thing of today's release were the pairs that were etched. Other than that it looks like there was a tote bag that came with shoes, some people had Jeff Staple sign their box or shoes (which Im not sure why there is any perceived value in that), and apparel.

Back
Top Bottom