2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If I may chime in, Nike hasn't announced release details, so I wouldn't fret about your locals not knowing if they're getting them or only doing in-store. Just don't pay resell before the 11th or at all.

We will all be fine.

Have you ever missed out on a dunk since joining this thread?

tenor.gif

lol im dont have time to do that camp crap b.

Waiting for them to drop on saturday

Lol theres so much coming out on Saturday...ehhh

I think imma pass on these or cop down the line. SBs hype so dead i doubt they gon be a problem

Anyone know if they come with extra colored laces? Like that pigeon pink/red color? :nerd:

Lol theres so much coming out on Saturday...ehhh

I think imma pass on these or cop down the line. SBs hype so dead i doubt they gon be a problem

Anyone know if they come with extra colored laces? Like that pigeon pink/red color? :nerd:
Pretty sure these are gonna go quick so waiting around probably won’t be an option.
Also they do come with the pigeon pink laces there was some picture posted of a lace swap a good amount of pages back

Pretty simple, do the work in getting a pair. You'll have a good chance of getting a pair.

Not that limited at all. Nike hasn't announced it, but I would assume that they will drop on NDC as well.

Pretty simple, do the work in getting a pair. You'll have a good chance of getting a pair.

Not that limited at all. Nike hasn't announced it, but I would assume that they will drop on NDC as well.
Oh the work will be put in to get a pair. The hype is just so crazy. As for NDC, while I will try there as well if they do indeed drop there, I know that's gonna be chaos. You can just usually find SBs from various skate shops and online for retail, and the fact that my local doesn't even know if they're getting them yet makes me a smidge anxious.

Would like to see the shoes with white laces, if anyone on here gets em. It's also pretty appropriate that it's raining on release day as these would be good beater/rain shoes.

A SB mid hasn’t released in quite some time. I guess they gave the pigeon the same retail as the TRD QS dunk highs.

The pigeon has some extra material on the upper. I don’t know if it calls for a price increase.
Well I meant to say the Highs. The WISC were $110 retail I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom