2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

From what I've seen the "big" thing of today's release were the pairs that were etched. Other than that it looks like there was a tote bag that came with shoes, some people had Jeff Staple sign their box or shoes (which Im not sure why there is any perceived value in that), and apparel.
It would be cool to get them signed, but I’ll stick to the fact that these are plain and boring, waiting for “fuego” posts.

From what I've seen the "big" thing of today's release were the pairs that were etched. Other than that it looks like there was a tote bag that came with shoes, some people had Jeff Staple sign their box or shoes (which Im not sure why there is any perceived value in that), and apparel.
The first 30 pairs were etched and the rest were normal pairs. It took so long because jeff was literally signing every single box of shoes that were purchased. The tote bag was nice but I'll live without it . And yeah the apparell I guess

image.jpg

Hope everybody eat for the online release until then I’m patiently waiting

The first 30 pairs were etched and the rest were normal pairs. It took so long because jeff was literally signing every single box of shoes that were purchased. The tote bag was nice but I'll live without it . And yeah the apparell I guess
apparel will be available in other places or nike sb they said the only thing that was exclusive was the white long sleeve.

I was debating about going to EB but studying for my midterm was more important and going to this release is easily an all day activity i assume. If i went i would have got there around 11am.

For the ppl that was at extra butter, details please; procedure, was there alot of pairs to go around, #'s, when did the shoes sell out, etc.

Last edited:
I was debating about going to EB but studying for my midterm was more important and going to this release is easily an all day activity i assume. If i went i would have got there around 11am.

For the ppl that was at extra butter, details please; procedure, was there alot of pairs to go around, #'s, when did the shoes sell out, etc.

they picked random people for bands, about 50 people were let in an hour, pay for play was in effect. line was super slow so wouldnt be surprised if people sold their bands. Cops kept order, but did not care about people skipping. A good estimate is 300 pairs released to public. but they could of had more pairs that went to Vip or big resellers with a budget just to pay to play. Alot of shady people came out for this release bunch of weirdos were just loitering around.

Back
Top Bottom