2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So Unheardof who gets no exclusives will be getting these and everyone will be losing their minds over the hu race nmds on saturday...smells like an easy cop.

Still sick I wasted one of my off days at extra butter yesterday :sick:

Have no more respect for the punk owner. Kept reassuring everyone with a numbered wristband will get a pair....and they end up backdooring with like 70 people hung out to dry (actually it was raining hard - cold effin' rain - so that saying doesn't work). Got there before 6 am...I would've walked away after 2 minutes if I knew I was assed out...wouldn't be the first time. But when the owner keeps looking you in the eye and calmly telling you that you are good, you get the feeling there is nothing to worry about. I left at 5 pm with nothing.

Jesus man, were you looking to resell them something? Seems like a long horrible day for nothing.

Jesus man, were you looking to resell them something? Seems like a long horrible day for nothing.

It was one of those cases of "well if I already spent x amount of time waiting, might as well keep going..." I thought I was going to be out around 12 originally and I wanted the pink sb boxes they were selling them in so that was the reason I stayed.

In retrospect it was a huge mistake. At first it was very chill got the wristband and was walking around the city, but when it was time to line up around opening time..well the day just kept getting worse and worse from there.

tumblr_o4c98pxmtV1uzyzqlo1_400.gif

Finally up from the horrible release yesterday. Still managed to cop a pair retail, but not worth the whole day of standing and being told lies. Of course they were backdoored. For those that were there, I had the wristband without a number (red).

Aside from having the Adidas Consortium account, they also have an NSW QS and SB account. No J's or T0 but pretty much anything else that Nike slings they get. They also just dropped their second Nike collab (apparel only), after dropping their Dunk collab (2 pairs) a couple years ago. On top of all that, they do the GoaT release procedure for every Yeezy drop (buy a pair of shoes to donate to a local shelter in order to be able to cop).

Back
Top Bottom