2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not EXACTLY the same thing but thats okay storm trooper

deniero.gif

thought dudes were getting pulled at random by security to grab shoes? dude prolly just paid the guy
They did that at first, then they decided to stop doing that and go down the line , they didn't even know how the hell they wanted to run the release. The security and the police did nothing about cutting either.

They'll probably be $150 by sunday
Yeah Im not sure who these people are that are spending $300+. They're nice but most true fans of Nike SB have expressed little to no interest in paying over retail so I am curious to know who's buying these now considering that they will very likely drop in price once the official release takes place. I've been buying Nike SB shoes/apparel since 2004 and I have no interest in these over retail. Just my opinion

Hoping for a widely available
Yeah Im not sure who these people are that are spending $300+. They're nice but most true fans of Nike SB have expressed little to no interest in paying over retail so I am curious to know who's buying these now considering that they will very likely drop in price once the official release takes place. I've been buying Nike SB shoes/apparel since 2004 and I have no interest in these over retail. Just my opinion

I agree completely, pretty certain we'll be able to get a pair for close to retail - assuming all of the stores planning on getting them really do. Is it confirmed there will / wont be an NDC / Snkrs release Saturday?

Whats the word on those BRED pigeon bird shoes?

Will they be hard to get? Will be my first dunk.... Any tips?

There's a really cool Nike Factory Store in this city called San Leandro in Cali...they usually get crazy stuff in there for super low prices, I'd check there if I were you. I know this one dude that always seems to find good **** there.

Back
Top Bottom