2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

here is a random SB question. how many dudes/gals posted on NSB back in the day?
Never, all I know is I was copping sb's from Alife, Dqm, Sprint ll, tampaskatepark, before some of the haters even knew what a NT was. a little copped post has the haters showing their true colors.

Dude no one is hating--my mans was just stating that this thread is different than most of the threads you probably frequent. The crowd is a little older than in the Yeezy or limited AJ threads, and thusly more mature. Posting screenshots that you copped is purely for flexing, but no one here needs flexed on because we're all adults. If you got your pair a few days early, then awesome, good for you...but NTSB is more of a group oriented thread than individual, we like to make sure everyone eats. I assure you that John00 John00 and his extensive backlog of Dunks are not salty that you grabbed a 2017 QS 2 days early.

Never, all I know is I was copping sb's from Alife, Dqm, Sprint ll, tampaskatepark, before some of the haters even knew what a NT was. a little copped post has the haters showing their true colors.
Look, no one cares. No one is hating on you. We get it, you copped. Good for you. Many others will cop as well. Move along no need to bring all that nonsense in here.

Are you really that butt hurt over something so small? It's shoe's my guy nobody is hating on you LMAO, If you got them then you "GOT EM" but I'm with him, we don't need a bunch of post to show your NIKE conformation, what are we 12........... IJS

Dude no one is hating--my mans was just stating that this thread is different than most of the threads you probably frequent. The crowd is a little older than in the Yeezy or limited AJ threads, and thusly more mature. Posting screenshots that you copped is purely for flexing, but no one here needs flexed on because we're all adults. If you got your pair a few days early, then awesome, good for you...but NTSB is more of a group oriented thread than individual, we like to make sure everyone eats. I assure you that John00 John00 and his extensive backlog of Dunks are not salty that you grabbed a 2017 QS 2 days early.

Flexing? lol im the reason @osyrhiz even came in here and gave some of yall a heads up!
its whatever ill save my "flexing" for the pick up thread!

all this when yall could of just ignored dudes post.

yall aint got no authority over anyone else in this thread

yea im a noone and ill stay that way shrugs

I entered the Ubiq raffle, that is gonna be about the extent of my trying for these outside Tactics or someplace online

the old school insole is the coolest part of the Dunk IMO

Flexing? lol im the reason @osyrhiz even came in here and gave some of yall a heads up!
its whatever ill save my "flexing" for the pick up thread!

upload_2017-11-9_14-58-12.jpeg

more like yall creating the drama by getting bothered by him posting a pic in a free forum that yall got no authority over

but ima keep it moving

we are just trying to set some precedent before this thing drops. We dont need this thread full of cart screenshots. This aint Twitter

which is totally understandable but dont act like yall got authority over others is all, if someone wants to post screen shots its VERY easy to ignore thats all

Back
Top Bottom