2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

John00 is a cool nter
He posts lots of info and links
1 of the good guys

No need for nters to fight. If any1 gotta fight let it be them gotdamb resellers/hypebeast/influencers

Lets prosper on these 2017 pigeons NT

If these are your grail and you’re a triple og and think the quality is bananas/fire/fuego/lit, then let me know so I can block you.

Have a good feeling snkrs stock will be plentiful.
Or they'll hit us with one of their infamous fake sell-outs lol , we shall see . Blades is doing a raffle because the pigs of ny (nypd) forced them to. Guess I'll stop by tomorrow and fill out a slip for fun . Also gonna try snkrs on saturday. I snagged a newspaper today and came up short smh . the paper is a cool collectible though.

Or they'll hit us with one of their infamous fake sell-outs lol , we shall see . Blades is doing a raffle because the pigs of ny (nypd) forced them to. Guess I'll stop by tomorrow and fill out a slip for fun . Also gonna try snkrs on saturday. I snagged a newspaper today and came up short smh . the paper is a cool collectible though.

Yeah I have a feeling blades just doesn't want to deal with a line...I doubt NYPD told them anything. I will def sigh up though...I won the white lance mountains from there so they do a legit raffle.

Anyone know how much DS Villanovas (pink box edition) go for?
IMG_7276.JPG

big slap in the face today
My local..... that I go out of my way to support because that's how small businesses stay in business..... hit me up to say they got the pigeons and they have both 11.5 and 12 and wanted me to take the 11.5 because a "long time" collector needed the 12..... oh and they are selling them for $150.......

What?

I told him I was cool with the 11.5 (my preference anyway) but wasn't cool with the markup

he continued with some bs asking if I was passing and he would move the shoes to people that have been supporting them through the dark times of SBs

I am so pissed this dude is 1. marking up a dunk. 2. imposing the mark up on the person that has most likely bought the most pairs from him over the last 3/4 years (somewhere around 70 pairs I'd think along with countless decks and misc skate stuff)

Anyone else have a local that is marking them up with hype tax?

big slap in the face today
My local..... that I go out of my way to support because that's how small businesses stay in business..... hit me up to say they got the pigeons and they have both 11.5 and 12 and wanted me to take the 11.5 because a "long time" collector needed the 12..... oh and they are selling them for $150.......

What?

I told him I was cool with the 11.5 (my preference anyway) but wasn't cool with the markup

he continued with some bs asking if I was passing and he would move the shoes to people that have been supporting them through the dark times of SBs

I am so pissed this dude is 1. marking up a dunk. 2. imposing the mark up on the person that has most likely bought the most pairs from him over the last 3/4 years (somewhere around 70 pairs I'd think along with countless decks and misc skate stuff)

Anyone else have a local that is marking them up with hype tax?
You know what to do. Be done with them after Saturday.

This one local spot stated on IG they were only selling to customers who made frequent purchases within the past year. FOH:angry:

Back
Top Bottom