2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

which is totally understandable but dont act like yall got authority over others is all, if someone wants to post screen shots its VERY easy to ignore thats all

Sad part is people post in every thread when they cop, and usually the responses are positive, obviously i underestimated the sodium levels in here.
been posting in this thread since Ezboard days all of a sudden i cant post a screenshot.

Last edited:
I think the early snkrs drop was just like the extra butter drop...some early stock to keep people talking. I don't think these will tough to get on Saturday....too much of a money making opportunity for ole' Jeff Staple to make these that exclusive.

upload_2017-11-9_13-42-5.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-9_13-41-0.png
    upload_2017-11-9_13-41-0.png
    391 KB · Views: 5
miss waking up on a Saturday morning, driving to New Brunswick (NJ) and waiting on a line of 10 people for things like the lucky cats.

Where in new brunswick? i live 20 minutes away and was thinking of going north to Underground in Nutley.

Dude no one is hating--my mans was just stating that this thread is different than most of the threads you probably frequent. The crowd is a little older than in the Yeezy or limited AJ threads, and thusly more mature. Posting screenshots that you copped is purely for flexing, but no one here needs flexed on because we're all adults. If you got your pair a few days early, then awesome, good for you...but NTSB is more of a group oriented thread than individual, we like to make sure everyone eats. I assure you that John00 John00 and his extensive backlog of Dunks are not salty that you grabbed a 2017 QS 2 days early.

Someone turn this into a plaque.

giphy.webp

God, I love this thread.

Did any of y'all see the Maze and Jeff Staple interview on release roundup? Pretty cool story and discussion on these down to the certain elements Jeff chose to combine from the new and old dunk builds (new sole, new gel heel cup, old insole and tongue, etc).

Also had an original pair on screen as well. Hopeful for a SNKRS score Saturday unfortunately my only choice, these will be great to wear in all the elements. Fingers crossed and good luck to everybody, really neat pair

Hey man you see Endless got these? I know that would be easy I unfortunately can't be in Raleigh that morning

Yeah might swing thru, will have to see. Need to check on the rumor about that building they share. Some of my people plugged into the downtown development scene say it’s coming down soon

^^woukd be a bummer but those guys can weather it . Would've never thought they'd outlast vertical

Back
Top Bottom