2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Had a friend whose buddy got us for $400 each for 2 guaranteed pairs tiffs. Owned some store out in Cali, a legit one I might add. Went MIA, took two months to get our money back. Shameful. Trust no one.

0CDA0D06-E656-4146-BAF5-619B306697B7.jpeg
Smh:emoji_rolling_eyes:

Had a friend whose buddy got us for $400 each for 2 guaranteed pairs tiffs. Owned some store out in Cali, a legit one I might add. Went MIA, took two months to get our money back. Shameful. Trust no one.

I've had the "friend of a friend" ordeal myself a couple years back that dealt with sneakers/money....now I no longer have that original friend. Life is funny like that.

Just got a chance to check out the Pigeons in person. They're pretty nice. I know peeps have talked about how the leather is stiff. Just from looking, it appears that they're stiff because the smooth Stetson leather used seems pretty thick. Like thicker, water resistant leather as advertised. Curious to how they'll look broken in.

As much as I disagree with the 40 dollar mark-up, the shop still gave you the opportunity to secure a pair before some others.

I’d be on the fence for 150.

Dam some a few of the youtube videos interviewing jeff staple at the extra butter pop up shop. some of the pairs being sold there are getting the laser etch inside the heel like the limited og pigeons

It's def a cool spot, I just don't 100% agree with their way of handling this release. But business is business. Just sucks not being able to purchase locally. And thanks for clarifying. I been away for a while so i wasn't aware of the change.

im not gonna front i never had a nike sb i've always been a sole tec guy. emericas and eS but i hope to make these my first. not from NY either but i get the whole vibe of em. somebody need to make a meme of the pigeon lady from home alone 2 lol

Bunch of cornballs flooding the thread. just went though 12 pages lol. these look to be an easy cop. i dunno why everyones all worried. @volksnuts f em. their is no loyalty anymore. that happend to me back when the quagmires dropped. that store has now been closed for years. let it be. Hopefully this picture lightens the mood.
IMG_20171109_162606.jpg
image.gif

Back
Top Bottom