2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah move on from them...If that's how they treat actual loyal customers I'd hate to be the new guy walking in the door for the first time...

This one local spot stated on IG they were only selling to customers who made frequent purchases within the past year. FOH:angry:

That's how most shops I've been through over the year's have done it...Not necessarily a set amount of purchases within the past year, but they take care of the regulars first...

Now if they ever decided to start messing around like volks shop did then that's just flat out wrong...

This one local spot stated on IG they were only selling to customers who made frequent purchases within the past year. FOH:angry:

some shady shhhhhh right there. Business is business.....whats the name of the spot so I'll avoid giving them business

big slap in the face today
My local..... that I go out of my way to support because that's how small businesses stay in business..... hit me up to say they got the pigeons and they have both 11.5 and 12 and wanted me to take the 11.5 because a "long time" collector needed the 12..... oh and they are selling them for $150.......

What?

I told him I was cool with the 11.5 (my preference anyway) but wasn't cool with the markup

he continued with some bs asking if I was passing and he would move the shoes to people that have been supporting them through the dark times of SBs

I am so pissed this dude is 1. marking up a dunk. 2. imposing the mark up on the person that has most likely bought the most pairs from him over the last 3/4 years (somewhere around 70 pairs I'd think along with countless decks and misc skate stuff)

Anyone else have a local that is marking them up with hype tax?

Grab the 11.5 for the 150 and be done with them. Depends how bad you want them. I hate mark ups too.....thats how small business' do.

My local..... that I go out of my way to support because that's how small businesses stay in business..... hit me up to say they got the pigeons and they have both 11.5 and 12 and wanted me to take the 11.5 because a "long time" collector needed the 12..... oh and they are selling them for $150.......

What?

I told him I was cool with the 11.5 (my preference anyway) but wasn't cool with the markup

he continued with some bs asking if I was passing and he would move the shoes to people that have been supporting them through the dark times of SBs

I am so pissed this dude is 1. marking up a dunk. 2. imposing the mark up on the person that has most likely bought the most pairs from him over the last 3/4 years (somewhere around 70 pairs I'd think along with countless decks and misc skate stuff)

Man, that sucks. If I was you I would just move on. Releases like this just bring out all of the ugliness that this **** has to offer.

If I was @volksnuts i would tell them take those pigeons and shove them up their *** and hope that the person who bought the 12s supports them as much as he does.

That "long time collector" paid a bunch more than the $150 that volks got offered...Guy running the shop got a little taste of how SB drops used to go, enough of a taste to try an up-charge a loyal customer...

What?

Homie atleast your local is still open, I can see where your coming from though and I would use that spot as a last resort

Prob about the same tbh. When you have losers that come in here only to brag about reselling, then it’s always uncomfortable for the regulars.
It really hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be this week,but it's only Thursday... Just wish with all this new blood in here we could have seen some new on feet pics:lol:

Hope This Release Goes As Smooth As Tiff’s Did Here Locally :pimp:

9F316EBA-07EE-4081-8DE2-115F44B8EBDE.jpeg

Yeah, these are really not special enough (at least to me) to look at on foot pics.

Back
Top Bottom