2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm hoping all the SNKRS shipments will bring it down to around $200 in the next week or two. Really want a pair in my true size.

I would still like to get a pair of pigeons but I'm not sweating it anymore. The only reason I was pissed off is because of the way it all played out. We Can't Stop people from buying them up and reselling them cuz there's always people out there trying to make a dollar. Nike don't make no sense anymore they were going to be hype no matter what even if they made a boatload of pairs.

There’s auctions on uk eBay ending with no bids at £120, not sure the exchange rate these days but can’t be that bad. Suppose there’s shipping/customs to factor in as well

I would still like to get a pair of pigeons but I'm not sweating it anymore. The only reason I was pissed off is because of the way it all played out. We Can't Stop people from buying them up and reselling them cuz there's always people out there trying to make a dollar. Nike don't make no sense anymore they were going to be hype no matter what even if they made a boatload of pairs.

just like the ATMOS 1 release, had people vote for them a year in advance for Air Max Day then made so limited nobody could even get them

honestly I am glad Adidas is real threat to Nike right now, they keep ******* over loyal customers and I was always Team Nike first but they need to wake up

"a fool and his money are soon parted"

just like the ATMOS 1 release, had people vote for them a year in advance for Air Max Day then made so limited nobody could even get them

honestly I am glad Adidas is real threat to Nike right now, they keep ****ing over loyal customers and I was always Team Nike first but they need to wake up

a real threat?

Adidas just caught JB, they aren't close to Nike.

and you act as if Adidas doesn't limit everything. :lol:

What size you looking for? :nerd:

a real threat?

Adidas just caught JB, they aren't close to Nike.

and you act as if Adidas doesn't limit everything. :lol:

I mean their sales in North America increased 31% in one year

Nike declined 3%

that is worrisome, Adidas limits stuff sure but their limited stuff is all new like Yeezy's, Ultra Boost, NMD's etc.

this is coming from someone who is very loyal to Nike but the threat is there

I mean their sales in North America increased 31% in one year

Nike declined 3%

that is worrisome, Adidas limits stuff sure but their limited stuff is all new like Yeezy's, Ultra Boost, NMD's etc.

this is coming from someone who is very loyal to Nike but the threat is there
Only thing that has me worried if the overall fashion style shifts away from what I've been used to growing up.

Back
Top Bottom