2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Posted a long time ago but for the most part Nike can miss me with the Low ~ High ~ Low nonsense...

I was kind of on board earlier this year but after the OG series I’m over it...

Only pairs I’d even think about at this point would be these...

E216CA50-5FE6-4C2C-8F1B-0334A10B93CB.jpeg

Nike needs to do the straight up Retro thing with SB’s...
Minus the nike sb symbols lol , I still don't get how they were rejected for legal issues... Its a nike sb dunk that says nike sb , who's rights were being infringed lol I'm confused

I know right...

Every time these have been brought up over the years I don’t think anybody has been able to come up with a valid reason :lol:...
Presuming that the lows aren't a collab, it makes some sense. I'm sure that because the original was a collab with Supreme, they would sue saying that all Nike did was 1) make the shoe a low top; 2) replace their original design (stars) with the nike logo. I'm not a lawyer (nor do I have legal training beyond a couple of classes), so I'm not sure what the legal line is for inspiration vs. infringement, but Nike probably doesn't want to deal with it, especially with a long-time collaborator. Still, I don't see why they couldn't just buddy up with Supreme...as much as it would ruin the release.

But this is all just presuming Nike wasn't planning on cutting Supreme in on this, which is a hefty presumption.

Every time I wear the shoe I get the urge for dumplings. Until I looked it up I never knew what was the inspiration behind these. Design by Nike rider runyo Chen. They're meant to resemble traditional dumpling steamers. The tongue tag is a bowl with chopsticks never knew that either until I looked it up lots of detail in this shoe. $65 when is came out. Wish we could go back to that.
IMG_20171114_163410.jpg
Shanghi II

Posted a long time ago but for the most part Nike can miss me with the Low ~ High ~ Low nonsense...

I was kind of on board earlier this year but after the OG series I’m over it...

Only pairs I’d even think about at this point would be these...

E216CA50-5FE6-4C2C-8F1B-0334A10B93CB.jpeg

Nike needs to do the straight up Retro thing with SB’s...

SEX!!

Another thing...Even if Nike absolutely refuses to do straight retro’s of their older SB’s, then why not hit the vaults and start releasing some old samples?

Skatedeluxe are getting a re-stock of the pigeons, tomorrow night 8:00pm cet, I know they’re German based so not sure about shipping/customs etc to US

Hm. I wonder if we'll see more restocks then. My brother wants a pair now and I'm trying to avoid paying resale and someone on ebay wasn't taking the $200 offer I made, says "$350 is already way too low for what the pigeons are worth" :rofl:

No imo black pigeon dunks cant make sb "cool" again, cuz there was alot of better models released before even the 05 pigeons

Supreme 03, chocolate Easter eggs, zoo York's, ep sup dunks, etc

Anybody who ordered their pigeons from tactics also get a notice from ups saying that their delivery may be delayed because of operating conditions? I looked into the weather in Oregon right now and apparently they're being hit with a hard rain storm right now

Back
Top Bottom