2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Unless I've missed something, nothing I've seen thus far on the upcoming CNCPTS dunks indicate it's a TRD dunk.

Either way, hard pass cause CNCPTS is a joke at this point.

The past couple of years' XMAS dunks didn't really do anything for me. The only one I liked are the UCS ones. Cant wait to see what they come up with this year.

I see a few people commenting about their shop selling the Pigeons to people who aren't regulars. Reminds me of the old days where shops kept pairs in the back and said "we're out" or they raise the price for people who arent regulars. Nostalgia, pink box and all. I still miss the old form of the Dunk SB though.

I’m still looking for a size 9 bp ... I won a pair on eBay for 180 but buyer cancel my order :emoji_disappointed: smh:emoji_unamused: I wounder why , but hopefully there’s a restock :emoji_fingers_crossed:

I was just sitting here thinking to myself, how may of these rehashes (not straight retros) can SB possibly do that will draw as much hype as the Tiffs and Pigeons have? Supremes, Paris Dunks...another Lobster? What do you folks think?

I was just sitting here thinking to myself, how may of these rehashes (not straight retros) can SB possibly do that will draw as much hype as the Tiffs and Pigeons have? Supremes, Paris Dunks...another Lobster? What do you folks think?

All those
Supreme High to low, and vice versa, Paris, London, a black Tokyo?, another WTD, Heinekens,

A lot of us said they screwed up the pigeons with the materials, but that didn’t stop people from eating up the hype.
I am intrigued to see the “Stetson leather” in hand.

Maybe not the Tokyo.

View attachment 2003919
Still waiting for tactics to put my pigeons on a ups truck today for me to truly believe I got them. Once that's done I'll sleep easy , or not because now I'm curious about these blue UCS highs lol. The owner of bluetile posted a video of his little mini pigeon release and he was telling dudes he would see them next month for the ugly sweaters and that they werw really dope so im guessing sample pairs have been distributed already?
My order just got shipped, hopefully you've got yours.

Attachments

• IMG_2792.jpg
    IMG_2792.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 18

I think you've hit the nail in the head. Supreme lows to high and high to lows for sure. Paris could probably even be more hype than the pigeon. And the What The Dunks. Ebay dunk if that counts?That's probably only it in my opinion. I think a second tier hype would be SBTG, Heineken, Skunks, Jedi's (especially if Nike markets this near to the star wars movie release date).

The Paris and Supremes of course. I do think an ACTUAL What The Dunk featuring pieces of the most iconic dunks would draw tons of hype. Because of its color and art on it, I think an Unkle might be pretty hyped too. Oh, and I almost forgot, a FLOM Dunk would also be hyped in my opinion. But it really depends on how they launch them. The Pigeons wouldn't have been as hyped had they not been limited to so few pairs and stockists. If they were just a regular GR where they were even on eBay like so many SBs are, and truly anyone that wanted them could've got them, the anarchy would've never happened.

In addition to the ones mentioned, something Skunk-related would probably get hyped.

But yeah, to your point, probably not to the same extent.

164A109C-EB65-4E98-AF0F-30F2BF1ECD9B.jpeg

A calico inspired lobster, far left.
Since the yellow never got a full production.
With a darker brown and more orange would be sick I think.

all those &:
Unkles
Skunks for damn sure
FLOM
WTD

Maybe list:
Dooms
Rayguns
Jedis (although highs would probably look terrible)
Stussy
Cheech & chongs (would look amazing as a low)
Huxtables
Lucky & unlucky
SOL

I don't see hype like this happening unless it's a sb colorway that everyone knows about or the same collab with a tweak such as the lobster suggestions above. I didn't even list Heinekens because after seeing DLS sitting along with Calis doing terrible I don't think they'll do too well.

Also to note, when sbs were popping I was on the sidelines browsing nsb-org looking at new releases that I didn't have money to buy. I wasn't in the trenches trying to get pairs so I don't have a full grasp on hype levels back then.

all those &:
Unkles
Skunks for damn sure
FLOM
WTD

Maybe list:
Dooms
Rayguns
Jedis (although highs would probably look terrible)
Stussy
Cheech & chongs (would look amazing as a low)
Huxtables
Lucky & unlucky
SOL

I don't see hype like this happening unless it's a sb colorway that everyone knows about or the same collab with a tweak such as the lobster suggestions above. I didn't even list Heinekens because after seeing DLS sitting along with Calis doing terrible I don't think they'll do too well.

Also to note, when sbs were popping I was on the sidelines browsing nsb-org looking at new releases that I didn't have money to buy. I wasn't in the trenches trying to get pairs so I don't have a full grasp on hype levels back then.
Not sure that those would draw much attention (with the exception of Skunks and WTDs) to the larger community of hype beasts. While everything you listed is big, they're generally just big within the SB community at this point.

Those...Skunks, Dooms, Dunkles

Back
Top Bottom