2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A lot of us said they screwed up the pigeons with the materials, but that didn’t stop people from eating up the hype.
never doubted the hype dying down because of materials... i mean look at the tiff highs, plastic uppers, i guess you could say they used weather proof leather on them too :lol:

I think you've hit the nail in the head. Supreme lows to high and high to lows for sure. Paris could probably even be more hype than the pigeon. And the What The Dunks. Ebay dunk if that counts?That's probably only it in my opinion. I think a second tier hype would be SBTG, Heineken, Skunks, Jedi's (especially if Nike markets this near to the star wars movie release date).

read your post then peeped your avy :lol:

2051C4EE-DC81-43E4-8750-0F3EFFDF7774.jpeg

First thing that popped into my head when I saw that picture.

13_nruekv.jpg

Google
Transparent and Clear are 2 different things.
(of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen.
"transparent blue water"
synonyms: clear, crystal clear, see-through, translucent, pellucid, limpid, glassy, vitreous

A ton from the gray box era would garner some hype.

Personally, would love to see a pair of Shimizu's again...one of my fav for sure.

Already too many highs
We need more lows
I’m a fan of high to lows
Low to high seems weird in most cases (the denim Forbes worked well)

Idk to me lows are ALWAYS the better choice though I can see how some highs need the extra real estate to tell their stories

Already too many highs
We need more lows
I’m a fan of high to lows
Low to high seems weird in most cases (the denim Forbes worked well)

Idk to me lows are ALWAYS the better choice though I can see how some highs need the extra real estate to tell their stories

I would copp a Pee Wee Herman if it was made into a low.

Posted a long time ago but for the most part Nike can miss me with the Low ~ High ~ Low nonsense...

I was kind of on board earlier this year but after the OG series I’m over it...

Only pairs I’d even think about at this point would be these...

E216CA50-5FE6-4C2C-8F1B-0334A10B93CB.jpeg

Nike needs to do the straight up Retro thing with SB’s...

You can live chat them and ask them the status. I messaged them earlier and they said it shipped but haven't received a tracking email or UPS email yet
yeah I got my order info last night , they're officially on the way. I can finally stop looking on tactics website every 2 seconds lol , and as for the high to low / low to high convo. I definitely think nike should dish out more high to low qs conversions in 2018. They ******* spammed us with highs this year it only makes sense to spam us with lows next year, but nike rarely makes sense so I won't hold my breath.

Back
Top Bottom