2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

White LM again today. Really wanting this paint to start falling off.

5E197247-5A07-49BD-BA7C-CC94E0B41C4B.jpeg
It’s going to take forever
I have worn my white a ton but very little paint has come off except for the Ollie spots from the day I took them to the skatepark.... then decided they were too loose for skating

Black & Red 11 dunk looks very nice but if I buy patent leather shoes I never seem to wear them. I haven't had black patent leather tho gotta wait to see them on feet I guess to know for sure.

Now how about the 4/20 white widow Bratrud I heard rumors of? That seems closer but no pics still. hope that's really a thing.

Black & Red 11 dunk looks very nice but if I buy patent leather shoes I never seem to wear them. I haven't had black patent leather tho gotta wait to see them on feet I guess to know for sure.

Now how about the 4/20 white widow Bratrud I heard rumors of? That seems closer but no pics still. hope that's really a thing.
I feel you on the patent leather, I feel like a waiter/tap dancer when I put it on. Def waiting on some 4/20 pics, Already thinking its gonna have that nappy suede they used on the WISC dunk highs but the possibilities are endless.

I feel you on the patent leather, I feel like a waiter/tap dancer when I put it on. Def waiting on some 4/20 pics, Already thinking its gonna have that nappy suede they used on the WISC dunk highs but the possibilities are endless.

Your probably right. That or the material like the nappy panels on soulland highs. Also would be cool if they started white but changes to orange wit some wear as they age. That seems like too much for SB tho lately. Kinda like those old suede fallen slash shoes that rubbed to new colors. btw RIP Fallen

Back
Top Bottom