2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm looking forward to Bred Highs. I've only bought like two or three new Dunk releases in the past four years to it's exciting to see something I'm looking forward to copping again. Those Biggie lows have potential too but I need to see clearer pics.

Happy Friday!

Attachments

• 5CDE996A-9469-4AF1-9B00-102E3AD5748E.jpeg
    5CDE996A-9469-4AF1-9B00-102E3AD5748E.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 16
Would a DS pair of Bo Rods be wearable?
I have a whole pile of 2’s that I wear once and a while. The leather holds up fine. The midsole though is prone to...I don’t know how to describe it - crushing? The midsoles get these horizontal creases, like a 600 pound man wore them.

need a legit check on a pair of bisons
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Date and stylcode not touching the barcode is an indication of fakes right? The Q looks good with the tail starting inside. Really tough to tell but the copywrite symbol may be the wrong font. The legit pairs have it almost touching the outside circle I think.

CIMG3988600.jpg

I'll let someone else who knows better chime in though. I'm no expert.

The LC guy's tag looks a little bit off. The background on the tag is weird, could just be the angle/light. Can't quite make out if the date is touching the tag.

Thoughts on the fire and ice in terms of material quality? They look crazy different. Also how they fit? Looking to use the ebay coupon but never really see em brought up.

Kinda ugly but in a good way lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom