2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The whole BA thing just makes me think of like 90s slang for bad *** and it comes off as hokey. Maybe just me.

Either way, anyone remember the Project BA's from a few years back? I beat up several pairs of those. Kinda wish I still had any of them. I think @stillin729 also had some pairs, or maybe it was rillo561 rillo561

The whole BA thing just makes me think of like 90s slang for bad *** and it comes off as hokey. Maybe just me.

Either way, anyone remember the Project BA's from a few years back? I beat up several pairs of those. Kinda wish I still had any of them. I think @stillin729 also had some pairs, or maybe it was rillo561 rillo561

Grabbed the black/pink pair from an outlet for $25. They're still sitting around somewhere. They weren't the most comfy, but not terrible.

eBay steal finally came in. So buttery.

IMG_7630.JPG

where's a good place to get like a price list or a general idea of the going price of some older classics? for example those^^ Sea Crystals,Jedis,Rayguns, etc.. I've looked on stockx and goat to get an idea but they don't really sell on there too often and flight club I don't consider normal market.
Trying to find some ebay steals myself but I'm not sure on going rates right now

where's a good place to get like a price list or a general idea of the going price of some older classics? for example those^^ Sea Crystals,Jedis,Rayguns, etc.. I've looked on stockx and goat to get an idea but they don't really sell on there too often and flight club I don't consider normal market.
Trying to find some ebay steals myself but I'm not sure on going rates right now

tbh older gems are such a small market theres no really going price. it's more of how much your willing to spend, i've seen my condition send helps go for as much as $300, but i only got mine for $90. people can honestly charge whatever they want especially on the older SBs because its so hard to find them already in decent shape.

You gotta be careful these days, that fake pair has a pigeon with a pinhead and the box label is definitely wrong. Here’s a couple comparison shots...

09367062-D607-4F33-A73D-7017B9FBAEEC.jpeg

0CE8C499-140F-4628-AD98-EB39341D0D00.jpeg
also the swoosh looked like it has air between the stitches.
also, you wouldn't want to buy from someone that has no feedback scores on ebay

Last edited:
You gotta be careful these days, that fake pair has a pigeon with a pinhead and the box label is definitely wrong. Here’s a couple comparison shots...
Pretty good eye. Wasn't disagreeing, just wanted to know what caught your eye. I just blow right past listings from low-feedback users.

The one thing I saw was that 'Nike' on the heel looked to be sewn with one thread - the thread continues at the bottom, from one letter to the next.

Back
Top Bottom