2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ Lmao, I'll just call them 3M High's.

& In other news, Seems like Nike SB is headed in the right direction.

i was gonna go for those 3m blk metalics dan akroyds war machines lamont sanfords or w/e they're being called but the quality on some pics i saw didnt make them look so great,but im sure they look great in person..plus i prolly  wouldnt be able to get em.

This is why I don't call them "3M Highs".

Been there, done that.

This is why I don't call them "3M Highs".

Been there, done that.

When I saw pictures of the 3M "Raging Bulls" all I could think was that the pair I had looked better, I don't really like how things look when they put 3M on the entire shoe and there's no other colors to pop when there isn't light hitting it and be muted when the 3M is doing its thing.

Ugh, those Raging bulls are a QS? Damn it, that sucks!

Those mints joints on the last page are dope.

according to these pre-orders on ebay they are going to drop october 29th and ship november 1st

anyone else hearing this ?

In my experience nothing is really set in stone for Nike SB accounts. Friday, the two SB shops in my area both told me the 3m's are October but no specific date. They were also surprised to see me in the challenge red lows because they were expecting them next month as well.

Last edited:
new pickup
mint/gray dunk sb's
suede is ok at best, not great. swoosh and outsole pops in person!
shoutout to premierskateboarding.com

just copped the Mints can't wait to get em in hand :smokin

and

Don't mean to be off topic, but I dare someon to pull this off!, haha

Last edited:
Excuse the ignorance but are ^ those mints the same as these? If so, why do they look so different? Thanks.

They're the same ones, just different lighting in the shots.

JSARG, can't touch that one buddy.. lol

i would take pics but im sending them back tomorrow to get an 8.5 which is apparently my correct size..but overall a great shoe like i've said, ipicked these up instead of those very cheap looking black 3m highs but it looks like the heel part would get easiy dirty from repeated uses ...but can anyone direct me on where i can purchase something to or recommend something to clean my nike sb fossils? and also something to protect my raptors from water or other elements thanks all.

Brooklyn Projects twitter said they're only getting 45 pairs. Said 1,200 pairs total for those 3M Highs...

Back
Top Bottom