2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

From what I've heard they're legit, they just have poor customer service.  See video below.

I was thinking about that vid too. I couldn't remember exactly where he got em' from so I didn't quote it. Thanks for posting that.

Dope pickup! I got the Black Levis as well a day after the RD. My shop still had pairs so I picked mine up and kept it pushin'.

Thanks man. I like both the levi's dunks and would have preferred the blue ones, ah well. More power to ya for getting blue ones though. :tongue:

Last edited:
one of the happiest collecting days of my life. finally after wanting a pair for years, i got a pair. i'd say a $181 well spent

560381_10151247219132442_1792876898_n.jpg

They're legit. I've just read a lot of people saying that they're customer service is bad. Orders not shipped on time and that they never answer emails about the order status. Tempting prices though..
Fosho....very tempting...prices....im probably gonna pull the trigger on em...

From what I've heard they're legit, they just have poor customer service. See video below.
I was thinking about that vid too. I couldn't remember exactly where he got em' from so I didn't quote it. Thanks for posting that.

Dope pickup! I got the Black Levis as well a day after the RD. My shop still had pairs so I picked mine up and kept it pushin'.
Thanks man. I like both the levi's dunks and would have preferred the blue ones, ah well. More power to ya for getting blue ones though.
tongue.gif

Edited by togusa - Today at 4:02 pm
Yeah, I had to post that vid to give him a better idea of what I was talking about. I'm also subbed to the dude too. He post some good stuff and he is pretty crazy so I laugh at him alot.

Oh, and thanks for posting the Premier link to the Challenge Reds. Just got them in and I'm VERY HAPPY with them.

Last edited:
one of the happiest collecting days of my life. finally after wanting a pair for years, i got a pair. i'd say a $181 well spent
560381_10151247219132442_1792876898_n.jpg
Wow, you got them for $181?! Man, GREAT pickup!!!

Last edited:
I've ordered from deadstockshoes (shoetrends) before with no problem, I've even gotten the preorder before they stated it'll be shipped. $181 for those cali dunks is a STEAL, awesome pickup man.

^If they're in stock, I've gotten mine as soon as the next day, but I live in SoCal, which is where they're located. They ship via FedEx ground, so I can't imagine it taking more than a week to ship coast to coast.

If it's a pre-order, shipping times can get kind of wacky. The few times I've pre-ordered, they've arrived about a week earlier than the date stated in the product description.

Hope that helps.

thanks guys. i couldnt believe i got them at that price. steal of my life so far haha. but thats one grail off my list. on to the next one now. Dont like the red laces on them so i ordered a brown pair from Fully Laced, should be here soon.

red laces would go better if the outside of the swoosh was red on the black levis

Anyone know where I can get those white/vars blue joints in 12? CCS and SPoT have them but not in 12. Any help please?

Might be referring to the matte silver/white/varsity royal lows.

Those came out earlier this year (march I think) and might be harder to find unfortunately. Those have been one of my beaters for the past few months.

they're a mix between grey and brown kinda hard to describe i gotta get a smaller size tho..cuz they're kinda big on me..it was hard to take a pic with no flash since it wouldnt really show

nevertheless a great shoe,tho im sure they will get quite dirty.

new pickup
mint/gray dunk sb's
suede is ok at best, not great. swoosh and outsole pops in person!
shoutout to premierskateboarding.com

Wow. Those mints look better than I thought. Nice pics guys. I'll try and scoop em' up on sale at some point.

BP tweeted they're releasing the 3M quickstrikes next week.

Also tweeted that they'll be selling them for around 120-130 and it looks like they're accepting phone orders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom