2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I dub those Banana Mans
Bananaman_-_Beano_Superhero.jpg

Here’s a pics of kyries dotd
F5BA396B-A7A8-4252-B706-F092FF3F8378.jpeg
EEC3B345-DACB-4F58-8172-1642AEFE0D9E.jpeg
E85D2CD6-3CC0-4E6D-814F-E8F5D974EC10.jpeg
I know a few spots were they gonna have them most shops are fcfs then remaining stock will drop online — most likely gonna sell out instore . Hopefully they don’t bust a raffle. You know what that means . Backdoor season

The stamped Black Pigeons we’re going for around $400 last time I checked...If those are pulling that much then I’d expect these new SB heads to pay a fair amount more for the Yellows...

I totally forgot about those stamped pigeons. What a waste of time those were. Does anyone know any other numbers for a limited release like the yellow lobsters or something along those lines?250 just seems extremely low for any kind of limited shoe. Don’t wanna see anybody get hurt but I am looking forward to seeing hilarious videos of people getting knocked over and fights from complexcon this year. Last year’s were good for a lolz.

I totally forgot about those stamped pigeons. What a waste of time those were. Does anyone know any other numbers for a limited release like the yellow lobsters or something along those lines?250 just seems extremely low for any kind of limited shoe. Don’t wanna see anybody get hurt but I am looking forward to seeing hilarious videos of people getting knocked over and fights from complexcon this year. Last year’s were good for a lolz.

Yeah I think I saw one that was at the UNDFTD booth where they were knocking the walls over or something...Fools are crazy...

Here’s a pics of kyries dotd
F5BA396B-A7A8-4252-B706-F092FF3F8378.jpeg
EEC3B345-DACB-4F58-8172-1642AEFE0D9E.jpeg
E85D2CD6-3CC0-4E6D-814F-E8F5D974EC10.jpeg
I know a few spots were they gonna have them most shops are fcfs then remaining stock will drop online — most likely gonna sell out instore . Hopefully they don’t bust a raffle. You know what that means . Backdoor season
Love the execution of these. I'm not a huge fan of the model, otherwise I'd grab them.

E7F491E4-C4E0-4609-AA6B-415DB67F3695.jpeg
Did any notice the backing doesn’t have Velcro material on it :emoji_thinking: kinda weird they left it like that .

Guessing but it would probably easier to take off the swoosh this way, it looks like it's all connected.

Can't wait to see on foot ballerina pics with that tab pulled up :lol: :smh:

Can anyone tell me the name of some dunk low SBs that released around 2014 or the prior year, mostly black, limited to around 1,000 pairs (I believe), came with like a numbered card, and some other freebies? I think they came in an orange box as well. Midsole and outsole was a dark grey if I remember correctly. Also recall them not being outrageously resold for beyond retail for being such a limited shoe.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Can anyone tell me the name of some dunk low SBs that released around 2014 or the prior year, mostly black, limited to around 1,000 pairs (I believe), came with like a numbered card, and some other freebies? I think they came in an orange box as well. Midsole and outsole was a dark grey if I remember correctly. Also recall them not being outrageously resold for beyond retail for being such a limited shoe.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Atlas Skateboarding collab. 2 pairs. One was black and one grey.

Back
Top Bottom