2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They did, it was one of their random restocks of a bunch of shoes. Think it was around cinco de mayo

2lytwn.jpg

I wonder if or when SB's will get to the Air Jordan retro phase. Certain select Dunks would sell out in minutes.

Never been bamboozled by the boost. Lunars just as comfy for way less at TJ Maxx.

Dunks comfort will build skrong knees and joints, lose the panties.

If its a matter of finding kicks for less, It's not impossible to find boost shoes for a good price... I bought a Busenitz Pure Boost PK for $40 (regularly $160) during a sale at Underground Skateshop. Outlets also gottem for a decent price if you know where to look. As a kid who skated and had no job and therefore couldn't afford SBs I too used to be against expensive sneakers because I didn't think it made a difference. I grew up against big brand names and instead skated Etnies, Fallen, DC's and Vans, whatever I could get at the time. Then I grew up and tried a pair that was normally out of my price range and there was a very noticeable difference from what I was using before. There was a point where I used to be a Nike only fanboy and refused to buy from Adidas or anything other than Nike but eventually I decided to try something new and through trial and error I settled on boost for comfort when standing in line for concerts or walking all day in NYC and Dunks for style.

Lunars are comfortable but not the most comfortable Nike shoe I've personally tried and definitely not as comfortable as a pair of Pureboost or Ultraboost. They are however more comfortable than NMD's. I'd personally choose my Air Force 1 Flyknits over Lunars especially with Lunar technology looking the way it does now... I still haven't tried a pair of newer Air Maxes and I dont know why lol, maybe its still part of me not wanting to shell out $190+ for sneakers when I could find other alternatives for cheaper. It's all personal preference at the end of the day tbh. Most comfortable Dunk in my collection though? Purple Pigeons. I got into dunks late so I missed out on the golden age/ comfortable dunks. If older dunks are as comfortable as my pigeons then modern day dunks are just not as comfortable, not even close. You can deal with the long term pain if you want, I'll look out for my comfort and choose to have a variety of different shoes at my disposal and have an actual informed opinion thank you very much

also the K and T keys are nowhere near other how did you manage that?

Back
Top Bottom