2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

bruh said he got the same feeling as opening the OG’s?...
tenor.gif

Never been bamboozled by the boost. Lunars just as comfy for way less at TJ Maxx.

Dunks comfort will build skrong knees and joints, lose the panties.

Never been bamboozled by the boost. Lunars just as comfy for way less at TJ Maxx.

Dunks comfort will build skrong knees and joints, lose the panties.
Boost is incredibly comfortable. 02-08 SB dunks are the most comfortable retro nikes I've ever worn (compared to am1, jordan retros, am 97, af1, etc). But for my feet at least, new tech is superior comfort. I use some pegasus 34s for the gym, jordan 31 for basketball (full length zoom) and recently got some react 87s - all blow any retro out of the water for comfort. Everyone's feet are different, of course, but it's apples to oranges. Zoom is my favorite nike tech, lunar did nothing for me.

Boost is incredibly comfortable. 02-08 SB dunks are the most comfortable retro nikes I've ever worn (compared to am1, jordan retros, am 97, af1, etc). But for my feet at least, new tech is superior comfort. I use some pegasus 34s for the gym, jordan 31 for basketball (full length zoom) and recently got some react 87s - all blow any retro out of the water for comfort. Everyone's feet are different, of course, but it's apples to oranges. Zoom is my favorite nike tech, lunar did nothing for me.

Chipped some cartilage in my knees from jordan 28 or 29 (one with the zip up shell). So I have this complex about getting bball kicks with the least amount of zoom or max cushion. Kyrie 1 my go to

it's a pair of shoes that were limited to 250 and they were free... I'd have to say that it's probably a pretty good feeling when you open the box.
Hypebeast? NO he’s been in the game from the start but those Yellow Tiffs are horrendous. I’m def in the minority here but I don’t like em

Back
Top Bottom