2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Loons for today

I got some good info for you guys.

Anyone remember the info I dropped about the Civilist Nike SB store and how Nike SB would be doing build outs for certain stores, kind of like a HOH for Nike SB? Well, I was talking to a employee of my local Pacsun and in the coming months a couple of Pacsuns (including my local) within the US will be receiving Nike SB build outs equipped with HUGE FLAT screen TVs that will be playing Nike SB skate team videos 24-7. The employee also went on to say that Pacsun and Nike SB have made some type of deal (something like the Nike and Footlocker partnership, I suppose) to now give Pacsuns with build outs the ENTIRE LINE OF NIKE SB (DUNKS AND ALL!). These Pacsuns will receive EVERY QS and HS, NO MATTER WHAT IT IS.

I'm excited to see this happen. What do you guys think about this?

sucks for the smaller mom and pop spots ex. the one i work at lol

my spot is located right outside of our local mall, which already has a zumiez.
thank god the pac sun closed, it'd be hard to compete otherwise.

its like why shop here if i can just go to zumiez/pac sun and get the same thing

sucks for the smaller mom and pop spots ex. the one i work at lol

my spot is located right outside of our local mall, which already has a zumiez.
thank god the pac sun closed, it'd be hard to compete otherwise.

its like why shop here if i can just go to zumiez/pac sun and get the same thing
if its same prices id support the local shop but thats just me 

the fear is that the mom and pop shops won't be there later in the long run to even fall back on.

correct. i've been watching our shoe sales decline first hand with zumiez picking up these last two floral janoskis, etc
its almost disgusting seeing nike sb's at footaction.

The urban orange/challenge red dunk lows are starting to pop up on Ebay along with the wool dunk lows.  Some more pics...

%24(KGrHqRHJE8FJhYNQSUmBSeGNQOPkw~~60_57.JPG
I think it would look better with a white midsole, for some reason the matching sole/midsole always throws it off for me...
I agree about white midsole. Repped for pics. Might try to scoop those, but only for sale.

anyone heard anything new about the Thrasher Lunar Gatos :nerd: its been nearly 2 months since those pics surfaced and still no new info :frown:

Last edited:
Personally it's gonna come down to prices. I'd like to support my locals (there's 2 in my area), but both are super slow to discount anything. (for instance one has almost a full run of burgandy/teal hi's for box).

So if PacSun gets everything, stuff (like GR's & shirts/jackets) is gonna go for the low every 3-5 months and I'm gonna clean up. I don't wanna see locals die off, but as a consumer this is a win imo.

Last edited:
SB @ footaction will be cringe worthy and im not even a OG or a die hard. Has this been happening?

Anyone think this is being done to combat skateshops? Meaning, maybe nike sees places charging $150 plus on shoes and are tired of it? Maybe they are sick of seeing FSR released on ebay for huge markups? We all know there are shady shops around and being able to walk through the mall and scoop a pair sounds like easy way to eliminate all that...

Back
Top Bottom