2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

9649A341-F3E2-4414-B4E6-8094C2885817.gif
Got $100 ndc gift card. Trying for DBs. If I miss going for purple lobs next day.

12-11-18NikeSBDunkHiCamo2.jpg

Is it just me or did these come out of nowhere?
These are decent.
Congrats on 8k guys. I used to be in here heavy but stepped away from SB gang. SO to John00 John00 even when I’m lurking on here. He’s always still helping and dropping links and numbers
Salutes to you man! I’m just doing what I can to help the thread!

Yessss 8000 pages of nothing but great conversations, give or take a few pages of bull**** during the hype releases lmao. I'm kinda bummed to hear that rumor about the green lobs I really hope it isn't true. On a sidenote I can confirm those black and white pigeons are releasing in february to commemorate the release of the OG's back in the day. I've known these black and white pigeons were the next move ever since jeff staple posted those sample pics of the new pigeons last year. Out of the sample photos , the only one he ever deleted was the black and white sample pair photo, and they didn't have that transulent OG outsole that we saw on them in the leaked on foot shots from complexcon. Once I saw the OG outsole on them I knew jeff was cooking those up next. He was also hinting at them last month I believe on the 1yr anniversary of the new pigeons.

Yessss 8000 pages of nothing but great conversations, give or take a few pages of bull**** during the hype releases lmao. I'm kinda bummed to hear that rumor about the green lobs I really hope it isn't true. On a sidenote I can confirm those black and white pigeons are releasing in february to commemorate the release of the OG's back in the day. I've known these black and white pigeons were the next move ever since jeff staple posted those sample pics of the new pigeons last year. Out of the sample photos , the only one he ever deleted was the black and white sample pair photo, and they didn't have that transulent OG outsole that we saw on them in the leaked on foot shots from complexcon. Once I saw the OG outsole on them I knew jeff was cooking those up next. He was also hinting at them last month I believe on the 1yr anniversary of the new pigeons.

we camping for those? lol

Pass on them panda birds.
Kind of weird that some of my local spots are doing raffles for these purples lobs. Guess the tiff release brought the hype.
What’s lame is that some of these raffles are making you buy items to get a ticket. Hollywood juice in effect.

Hoping this last sb pick up will be a good way to close out a hectic year for me.

If it’s those, I’m passing.
I know they’re reading all this.

White stitching on a black midsole?

C’mon... pretty sad if y’all were trying to “match”.

Scrap these :nerd: Give us a NYC theme - bricks, cobblestone, etc print, and then slap on a pigeon on it...

I’m on the fence about driving an hour and a half away to wait on line for a few hours to get a pair of lobsters or just take my chances online. Would be at minimum a 10 hr day between the drive and getting there 6 hours early. I hate the thought of waiting but don’t want to pay resale.

Back
Top Bottom