2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah, I’m out on these Panda Pigeons. Super disappointing.
reactiongifs-PrGNf7O36heCs

Staple better hope so. This ain't the time to have a big release flop. But I'm not sure there is enough behind that shoe. I mean, if you take the pigeon off them, they are def outlet bound.
They'll probably "save face" with another pair. Similar to what we've been seeing here lately

I’m on the fence about driving an hour and a half away to wait on line for a few hours to get a pair of lobsters or just take my chances online. Would be at minimum a 10 hr day between the drive and getting there 6 hours early. I hate the thought of waiting but don’t want to pay resale.
What is your time worth though?
I considered driving to NOLA for the Humidity release but my 12 hours of time was worth way more than what the potential resell price would have been
Luckily I got mine locally AND Humidity sold the box and t separately so I ended up getting everything without spending $100 in gas plus wasting a whole day driving to and from

I dislike the resell game as much as anybody but looking at the big picture makes it less of a big deal

I’m on the fence about driving an hour and a half away to wait on line for a few hours to get a pair of lobsters or just take my chances online. Would be at minimum a 10 hr day between the drive and getting there 6 hours early. I hate the thought of waiting but don’t want to pay resale.

For an extra $100 it ain't worth it. Back when we were Young bucks with nothing to do and little money it was. Not no more . Won't catch my old *** camping out for sneakers anymore

You guys are right. Got too much to do in preparation for the holiday. I entered a couple raffles and will try online.

Has Concepts NYC confirmed this is a FCFS release? It just started snowing here in the city and the thought of lining up makes me shiver already. Trying to gauge how early I should get there if I do decide to go.

Green lobsters online?

We won’t have a shot regardless. This also at least semi contradicts what rap heard and honestly I trust him more than this IG guy who people barely followed before he got yellow diamonds.

Reading the comments on his posts shows most people commenting to him are new to the SB game. Which isn’t a bad thing. Just a thing.

Back
Top Bottom