2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seen those Blue Corduroy; super dope, might even get them for retail.

And any good FB groups that only sell SBs? Hate seeing those flooded with Js lol.

I'm not going to lie, I'm twisted as hell - had oral surgery this morning and been "self-medicating" for several hours since. But, I just want to show love to some of the ogs who been holding this thread down - John, cyress, civickid, etc. And, my brother sneakerfan.

Real talk, after being in this hobby for 15+ years, it's hard not to lose the faith and want to just exploit stuff for your own gain as a reaction to what has become. And, I'm not going to lie - I get my resell on to an extent. But, even if I'm going to try to cake in the future, I always want to make sure my peoples in the now get theirs first. This thread and the AF1 thread in showcase - if you think I hurt feelings in this thread, visit that one LOL - keep me grounded and let me know there are people still in this for the right reasons.

Salute to all you brothers for keeping it real.

I'm not going to lie, I'm twisted as hell - had oral surgery this morning and been "self-medicating" for several hours since. But, I just want to show love to some of the ogs who been holding this thread down - John, cyress, civickid, etc. And, my brother sneakerfan.

Real talk, after being in this hobby for 15+ years, it's hard not to lose the faith and want to just exploit stuff for your own gain as a reaction to what has become. And, I'm not going to lie - I get my resell on to an extent. But, even if I'm going to try to cake in the future, I always want to make sure my peoples in the now get theirs first. This thread and the AF1 thread in showcase - if you think I hurt feelings in this thread, visit that one LOL - keep me grounded and let me know there are people still in this for the right reasons.

Hella trill comment. Repped.

Salutes to you as well my dude. You're very important to this thread. You're a wealth of information, you're extremely well spoken and the heat you post is crazy. Get well my dude.

Are you the type of guy who gets drunk and tells everyone you love them? Haaaaaa!!!!!! Jk seriously though you are 100% right. Guys like John make collecting fun again. JB just frustrates me these days. This thread got me back into dunks. It's currently my only subscription. Mad love in here. It's feels good to buy kicks you really love at retail.

Are you the type of guy who gets drunk and tells everyone you love them? Haaaaaa!!!!!! Jk seriously though you are 100% right. Guys like John make collecting fun again. JB just frustrates me these days. This thread got me back into dunks. It's currently my only subscription. Mad love in here. It's feels good to buy kicks you really love at retail.
too bad we cant get skunks or de la's at retail-.-

Haven't seen these before, anyone got any info?  They are already for sale on Ebay..

%24_12.JPG

%24_12.JPG

%24_12.JPG

%24_12.JPG

%24_12.JPG

It looks like the swoosh has some sort of 'Black Rain' thing goin on.  Still forming an opinion, but at first glance it looks good.  Wonder if the spare laces will match the swoosh...

Awesome. After seeing the SH 2 get a release, I thought maybe this would be a possibility. Does it seemingly being more available turn some of you off from getting them?

can I get a LC on these space jams? patent leather looks really dull to me dunno if thats common...
lighting looks really low in whatever room the pics were taken besides the flash from the camera. that would explain the lack of shine... i can't verify authenticity though

edit: you could always polish them,
roll.gif

Last edited:
They seem fake.  No shine to the patent leather, and strange angles on the pics.  If the seller wanted you to see the whole shoe he could've easily took much better shots.  just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom