2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Purple lobster were supposed to be out for delivery today but getting for work today, I got a notification from the fed Ex app that it was delivered at 4:46am. Yes, 4:46am.

It was signed off by E. Garrison. A person who I never heard of. And look at the time 4:46am. Clearly stolen at the fed ex hub by E. Garrison.

For some reason I didn’t have an option on the app to “hold for pickup” or else I would have used that. It said shipper restrictions. Someone someone would have been home today anyways to just receive the package if it was actually out for delivery.

Of course swoosh with just do it tape is a dead giveaway. I called Nike Customer service and the representative on the other line agreed it was stolen. It was freaking delivered on 4:46am. Not even possible unless it was stolen. I told him for feedback as don’t put those logos on the box. Especially to start it in the holidays. Worst timing.

The rep already initiated my refund. Pissed
I didn’t get my shoes, but It’s the holidays, I a actually expected this to happen to one of my online orders. Sucks it was the purple lobs. Some desperate people during this times. As long as I get my money back I’m ok and I should be getting it back in 3-4 days.

Nothing I can do but move on and hopefully doesn’t happen again to me or someone else. Crappy way to the start the day.

A7C05046-13E8-496D-945C-0B1F0850A99A.jpeg
Me too, I got biggies tho

0EBBD899-D6D4-4D0E-946F-81DF2EB7DAAB.jpeg

Oh wtf! What’s going on here? I checked the tracking again and no updates. A glitch? Still says deliveredans signed for on my end.
FedEx told me same as you call back at 930 cause hub is closed. On mine tho after e garrison sig it arrived at local hub 839am.

Purple lobster were supposed to be out for delivery today but getting for work today, I got a notification from the fed Ex app that it was delivered at 4:46am. Yes, 4:46am.

It was signed off by E. Garrison. A person who I never heard of. And look at the time 4:46am. Clearly stolen at the fed ex hub by E. Garrison.

For some reason I didn’t have an option on the app to “hold for pickup” or else I would have used that. It said shipper restrictions. Someone someone would have been home today anyways to just receive the package if it was actually out for delivery.

Of course swoosh with just do it tape is a dead giveaway. I called Nike Customer service and the representative on the other line agreed it was stolen. It was freaking delivered on 4:46am. Not even possible unless it was stolen. I told him for feedback as don’t put those logos on the box. Especially to start it in the holidays. Worst timing.

I didn’t get my shoes, but It’s the holidays, I a actually expected this to happen to one of my online orders. Sucks it was the purple lobs. Some desperate people during this times. As long as I get my money back I’m ok and I should be getting it back in 3-4 days.

Nothing I can do but move on and hopefully doesn’t happen again to me or someone else. Crappy way to the start the day.

Me too, I got biggies tho

0EBBD899-D6D4-4D0E-946F-81DF2EB7DAAB.jpeg
tenor.gif

This should be interesting... Could it just be those who camped out at the stores that will be selected? I wonder how this is going to go down...

Hoping that it is similar to what Kith did with their most recent New Balance drop. Rewarded some folks that have purchased pairs from them in the past with the option to buy one of the new pairs before they dropped to the public.

I've bought like every one of CNCPTS NB collabs over the years. Fingers crossed :lol:

It could have been a mistake. I've had UPS say it was delivered by accident when they took it back to be held. Especially since they have a bunch of seasonal workers.

I would see what happens today before you give up all hope.

Well since were in the spirit of offerings, id like to be offered Reese Forbes Denim highs or FTC lows for lower than the going rate. Shoot ill even take AMPs or Raging Bulls for a decent price. Size 10 or 10.5 thanks.

Back
Top Bottom