2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

50663EEA-4CC7-4EE8-BC7B-7C696DF9FA70.png

^You should be getting your package today. Just try to be home around the time FedEx delivers.

Depends on what’s coming out around the Cavs....as long as it doesn’t explicitly say Cavs
I don’t think any of the pairs explicitly mention the teams, just use their color palettes. I’m just over the navy, wine, and yellow/gold color combo. I personally would’ve preferred the Nuggets colors on these. I’m actually curious as to why they chose the Nuggets and Cavs as the other two teams’ colors to use. But we’ll see.

Fedex is the worst ... got my package stolen last year around this time .. long story short I’m banned from adidas it took me to get my money back 5 months after . I complain to Nike To ship my package through ups .. at least I know I get answers quicker then FedEx . Cause last time FedEx delivered my Nike package to some random house good thing the person who live there call me . Told me he got my package by mistake..

If that’s the only way to get the green lobsters, that’ll be a **** shame. Things are beautiful and should be rewarded to all that stuck by SB’s over the years when it was so called dead while others flocked to the new and hippest trend out. :smh:

People don’t buy concept all year long ... it’s like the whole kith thing they did couple weeks ago .. bought a bunch of stuff from them over 4 years and never receive a invite for the new balance . Lucky for me a fellow nt gave me his winning email to purchase pair ...
Gonna be resell for me for those green lobsters

That weird feeling when Deon actually acknowledges your post with a like. Pretty cool to see him interacting with someone that strikes out when trying to be a customer lol.

Man I been scanning my box with that SNKRS cam since the day of release, and nothing happened. I hope it works today

Back
Top Bottom