2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I see the loyalty joke being thrown around this thread a lot and I get it, trust me I do but you guys have to stop this sense on entitlement. “I deserve this shoe” “**** resellers” at the end of the day it’s just shoes and there will be another release you’ll covet and cry about not getting and then do it all over again. This is just the way sneakers is now, most of you weren’t here for when it wasn’t like this but you live and you learn. As for me I’ll be wearing my green lobsters and doing the race just like the rest of you. Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all.

Same can be said about resellers no? They don’t need to get mad at StockX because they can’t sell a particular sneaker for 300% profit...Just move on to the next hype release...

Not firing shots at anybody in here because I can’t knock the hustle...But it’s a bit hypocritical for resellers to be upset at all of this when they’ve been telling their buyers to suck it up or move on for well over a decade now...

StockX just needs to do what stadium
And flight club does. You’re not allowed to lower your price once you list for a week or so. That will bring an end to the undercutting.

Sounds like something a reseller would say
What's wrong with letting the kids undercut each other
Seems like a win for those that actually WANT the shoe
Hate to break it to you but people been reselling since before StockX. I know a lot of you are new to sneakers but this has been going on from the jump especially on this message board and that other one with the 3 letters. Reselling will end when there’s no demand to meet aka never gonna stop. It’s been like that for a minute, chief.

Thanks for letting us know reselling was around before StockX
I had no idea

Also I said professional resellers.... I don't mind little Jimmy grabbing an extra pair or two to make a couple of bucks
It's the guys that buy out complete store's shipments or pays 12 people to stand in line that I have a problem with
Cut the profit down and he can't afford to pay out a couple extra hundred any longer

I had no idea

Also I said professional resellers.... I don't mind little Jimmy grabbing an extra pair or two to make a couple of bucks
It's the guys that buy out complete store's shipments or pays 12 people to stand in line that I have a problem with
Cut the profit down and he can't afford to pay out a couple extra hundred any longer
You sound really salty man lol let that hurt go. If I want a shoe bad enough I’ve paid the resell. Heck, that’s usually how I get what I want. I don’t mind the crashing of the market, it doesn’t affect me. I don’t resell for a living like those guys do lol

Guy is right about the payment fail showing as a sale on StockX side

StockX says to use paypal for purchases for their Risk Mgt Dept flags credit card purchases

payment fails is being used as a tool to change market price now

StockX site is garbage!! :lol:

maybe a secondary release after all?

74CAA646-0AAC-4939-BB9B-05455FEBD91B.jpeg
1E2FA04A-CD5B-4CCC-A869-B1CE1D3BEC8E.jpeg
5D441226-414A-4204-A890-A6A008ACA982.jpeg
61600BD2-4BF9-46AC-975C-C6AE66586209.jpeg
45B315FB-765B-4B35-83F6-A02B36BCBA6D.jpeg
23624EC0-CFFC-48E7-9B33-47F50CEA3B07.jpeg
It isn't a guarantee but we can hope for the best. It would be nice to see the greens release on a wider scale and yeah lol panda pigeons confirmed. Jeff had the audacity to blur the image out lmaooo.

I had no idea

See that’s the whole thing that gets me...Somewhere along the line things changed from being a side hustle to buy more shoes, to being people’s sole source of income...Once that switch was flipped and that big corporate style business model was introduced into sneakers is when things started to lose their shine for me...

See that’s the whole thing that gets me...Somewhere along the line things changed from being a side hustle to buy more shoes, to being people’s sole source of income...Once that switch was flipped and that big corporate style business model was introduced into sneakers is when things started to lose their shine for me...
Exactly

As long we can get it close to retail there’s no issue... resell show know it’s a different market when it comes to sb

Back
Top Bottom